Museum of art- orlando motorcycle exhibit

I went to the Orlando Museum of Art with a few of my friends today.  It was awesome.  The had about every bike up through the years.  I will post a few of the pics.

The best:  There was an 05 Red/Blk Busa in the modern bike section and I have some great pics of it.  People were crowded around it.  There were Ducs and race bikes, but the busa got the attention.  I couldnt believe how people just stared at it.  The description is sweet also.  I will post a pic of that too.  Eat your heart out zx-14!
Even they know which color is the fastest. You have to put it in a museum!
+1 05 black/red busa = fastest color. Everyone knows that don't they?

I need to plan a trip. Very cool!!!
super.gif

Cool...though I attended the Art of the Motorcycle at the Guggenheim and it was incredible...first time I saw a MV Augusta...wow!

Love the old gixxer. Don't know that I'd be as keen to flog it now like we used too. Looks really primative. Bloody reflectors as far as the eye can see too. The Kawka looks like it came straight out of the box.
cool.gif

Pretty cool write up on the ol' busa, but when I attempted to translate the kanji, it came up roughly as power or strength.

I just went there the other day. Great exhibit. I loved seeing my exact bike color and all in the exhibit. My wife laughed at me taking a picture of it when I already have a thousand of mine.
biggrin.gif
Was very interesting, makes me want to get one of those real old classics. What I thought was cool was the way the old bikes had the same type of sitting position as a sportbike, I guess that was what always felt natural rather than the recliner style of the cruisers.

Back