Orlando Area Hayabusa ride tomorrow?

miserycaptain

Donating Member
Registered
I live in Sanford, 25 min North of Orlando. I would like to take a ride out to Ocala through the National Forest tomorrow, Sunday, 22. I would love for some more Busa's to ride with as I ride alone most of the time. PM me or email me at miserycaptain@hotmail.com if you would like to roll out there from Sanford around 9:00 AM. Busa not mandatory just would like to take a ride with a group of bikes tomorrow!:thumbsup:

Dave

Dave,

There is a large ride leaving from Deland Motor Sports at 10am that covers alot of ground that you may enjoy. If interested, be at DMS by 10am....

i lived in mount dora for year, i never thought of it back than, but Ocala NF would be a great area to ride in

Guys my parents have a house in Dundee (Polk) and i always get out there once a year for a hol. qpddd and myself will be in the Orlando area come end of August 09. Any of you local guys fancy a beer or hosting a couple of Brit bikers, just let me know:beerchug::laugh:

Guys my parents have a house in Dundee (Polk) and i always get out there once a year for a hol. qpddd and myself will be in the Orlando area come end of August 09. Any of you local guys fancy a beer or hosting a couple of Brit bikers, just let me know:beerchug::laugh:

Hit me up man, I wanna chill with ya!:thumbsup:

seen the thread too late, call me if you want to go for a ride misery, im usually down for a sunday ride if i dont have my daughter that weekend, junior. 407-227-9325 :beerchug:

seen the thread too late, call me if you want to go for a ride misery, im usually down for a sunday ride if i dont have my daughter that weekend, junior. 407-227-9325 :beerchug:

Sounds great Junior, I think we are leaving Sanford and heading to Ocala this Sunday at 10:00 AM. Let me know if you are down. Glad you contacted me! Looking forward to riding with another Busa!:thumbsup:

Dave

I cant do this sunday ( i have my daughter ) but i can do the following sunday 3-7-09 lemme know :beerchug:

Back