Motorcycle Jacket - Phoenix Art Museum

S7R4NGER

Registered
For those in Phoenix... wherever that is... :-)

Motorcycle Jacket
Fashion Design Gallery
April 24 - August 29, 2004
Since the motorcycle jacket was popularized in the movie The Wild One, its attributes and styling have been adapted into identity-transforming high-fashion. This exhibition surveys how fashion designers, such as Karl Lagerfeld for Chanel, Moschino and Dolce & Gabanna, have interpreted the look of the motorcycle jacket in their creations, from black leather rebels to colorful motorcross racing styles. The exhibition, organized by Phoenix Art Museum, also includes a black leather jacket that was custom tailored for Elvis Presley by Mike Howard of Beverly Hills, on loan to the exhibition from Graceland, and a garment worn by Cher.

Upcoming Exhibitions Phoenix Art Museum

Last edited by a moderator:
For those in Phoenix... wherever that is... :-)

Motorcycle Jacket
Fashion Design Gallery
April 24 - August 29, 2004
Since the motorcycle jacket was popularized in the movie The Wild One, its attributes and styling have been adapted into identity-transforming high-fashion. This exhibition surveys how fashion designers, such as Karl Lagerfeld for Chanel, Moschino and Dolce & Gabanna, have interpreted the look of the motorcycle jacket in their creations, from black leather rebels to colorful motorcross racing styles. The exhibition, organized by Phoenix Art Museum, also includes a black leather jacket that was custom tailored for Elvis Presley by Mike Howard of Beverly Hills, on loan to the exhibition from Graceland, and a garment worn by Cher.
Phoenix, It's about 25 miles from here.

We'll take a little jaunt over there when you ride your bird across the pond.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm I'm in Phoenix today and have been for the past few days. I have been at a sage SL6 instructor's school at the Phoenix police academy. The weather is great here like around 88* F... Heading back to New York in the morning.. they say when I called back home to two foot of snow!

cool.gif

back home and the snow sucks!!! One thing I can say is I don't miss the traffic on RT 60 in Phoenix! But the weather there was great..

Back