Murderer chooses Death Row over life... better amenities...

tdrcomm

Donating Member
Registered
It's official.
The American Judicial System has lost it's ever-lovin' mind.

deathrow-wish.jpg

"...The 46-year-old gang member believes he will have a larger cell without a cellmate, more recreation time and contact visits with relatives on Death Row,
amenities he does not believe he would get in a special housing unit of a maximum prison..."

Not to mention an additional 25+ years waiting for his appeals to run out.:whistle:
White supremacist sentenced to death | johnson, murder, miller - News - The Orange County Register

Why waste my tax dollars.

Just do it 15 min after he arrives at the prison.

I was at a local garage Friday having my car inspected. While in the waiting area, I was looking over some magazines on the table and came across a picture of a death row inmate holding a cell phone. So I felt this would be a good read while waiting! Turns out this guy is a Texas death row inmate that got a hold of a cell phone and called a Senator or some high up official and conversed with him and began to tell him all about his(the Senators) daily routine ex: his cars with license plate numbers, wife name and age, their address, children names, ages and schools. I mean a lot of info!

Turns out these guys are using cell phones to have people killed, run gang and drug operations you name it! What is really going to get you boiled is the guards that are supposed to be watching them are some of the ones getting these cell phones to them.

Nice Huh!

Budget cuts and shortcomings in budgets should equal express death row lane.
Posted via Mobile Device

He must have also stolen that load of bread to get a sentence like that~!~ :whistle:

Back