Remember this POS

what a worthless spec of human flesh this guy is..not to add humor to this but if any of ya have ever seen Little Nicky, the pineapple thing is what I hope it gets eternally in hell:ssad:

Im sure I could come up with some damn close ones...which is why I still subscribe to the theory that SOME people should just be offed, period, no remorse, no rights, no appeals, no forgiveness, no second chances, no mercy

Dare I say the Org would never see ME the same if I told what I would do to this worthless sack of skin...reading this again just makes me ill to my stomach, literally..im going outside to smoke...

No women, no children...hurt them and I would gladly take you down to one of the 9 chambers of hell to make sure you get whats coming...

+1!

How about we dont take him to prison at all. How about we take him out and have divers hold him under water but not kill him just yet. Just continuously hold him under water and then let him up until finally he is dropped into the ocean and allowed to drown. Children don't ask to be brought into the world, they are a gift that should be cherished. May he die a slow painful death.

Hell i dont have kids and dont want any, but id still pay a fair amount of money for 15 minutes of time alone with him. As long as I could bring a baseball bat, a welding torch, and a pair of pliers, that is.

How much thought do you think went into his actions!??!! Pre-fuggin' meditated BS! I'd usually have somewhat of a prayerful compassion on most but I got my limits...and this jerk-off sorely exceeded them. What satisfaction in 'justice being served' would there be with no freakin' witnesses?

To think Someone else took a cat o'nine tails 39 times up to the point of death for someone like him far exceeds my imagination of what it must be like to be Him and know of such injustices after the fact of His suffering...just can't do it. I'm glad He's God and I'm not...:down:

This brings tears to my eyes and hurts my soul! I look at my five year old son, so precious and innocent and can not for the life of me fathom what kind of animal could do this to his own flesh and blood?
He deserves no mercy. As Lycan said, I can not even begin to say what I would like to see happen to this azzhat. Lethal injection is too easy of a way out for him. He should have to feel the terror and pain those innocent children did.

I most recently crossed this bridge in March. My oldest is stationed on Dauphin Island and his Coast Guard United participated in the search and recovery of the babies. I just cannot understand how anyone could do such a thing. It just seems like a lethal injection is much too merciful, maybe he should be put in solitary confinement and continuously have to listen to recordings of crying babies the rest of his days.

Im sure I could come up with some damn close ones...which is why I still subscribe to the theory that SOME people should just be offed, period, no remorse, no rights, no appeals, no forgiveness, no second chances, no mercy

Dare I say the Org would never see ME the same if I told what I would do to this worthless sack of skin...reading this again just makes me ill to my stomach, literally..im going outside to smoke...

No women, no children...hurt them and I would gladly take you down to one of the 9 chambers of hell to make sure you get whats coming...

Treat him like the old west.Strap him to a horse and drag him through the streets.My horse is named Hayabusa.

There are not enough words in the English language that I know to encapsulate the horrible actions of this person. He should be taken out and put down....NOW. End of story as those children and this family will never recover. I had them in my prayers when I first heard about them...and the family remains there today.

What are we coming to as a society?

I do remember this, and as a father of three wonderful daughters I cannot imagine what was going through someones mind as they were doing this (other than a bullet) and it really hurt my heart when I read about it, specially coming from my home state.
I just don't even know what I would do if I was to spend a second alone with this animal.
Would I pray as I should? Take the road a christian should? Forgive as I know I should?
I really don't know what I would do, but I often think of WWJD and I know - REALLY KNOW - that I am not that strong. I wish I could be. Prayers to all the family
Bubba

Good riddance. I love that the judge ordered for photo's of the children to be shown to him daily, even if he has no remorse for what he did, after several years of that... I think that would get to just about anyone.

so have they hung him yet? if it were me id show him all sorts of water. paint murals and have water flowing all while you are dehydrating him. i mean no water till he is all but dead then give him salt water. let him hang on as long as possible then drop him from 100' into the ocean with no chances of survival. no burial and little expense to the state or fed.

That is so sad...he should choose his device

the rack.jpg

Back