Remember this Photo (UPDATED)...

Holy crap!

...thanks a million.

--Wag--

You're more than welcome. It was fun.

I was REALLY surprised that you didn't discover the thread earlier... but I'm glad you didn't. The fact that you didn't see it at all during the process made the whole thing that much sweeter in the end.

Anyway, I got the PM with your home address...the envelope will leave San Diego today.

Cheers, bro. :beerchug:

Dude, with all the build up and suspense :corner:

:rofl: Well it was good for Wag. As for the rest of us.... ??? It's safe to say Scar is to no longer be a "game" show host. :laugh:

Hehe....nice hook up though Bro. Would make my day though, I'll tell you that. NIN ROCKZ :super:

hey scar yeah you know the drummer you need to hook ME UP... i look more like i am in a bad i posed for a modeling shoot for guitar hero>>> hahahah

but awesome thats cool

Scar,

That is wicked cool!!!!

I have been a NiN fan for years and would die if that happened :cheerleader:

I give you the official "You Da Man" title :thumbsup:

Wag.... I envy you.... That is all.

EDIT: I posted on the wifes account. I am special today. It's jefferycarman.... and I need help.

Ok, now it's on my account. I apologize for the stupidity. I have been working a lot of oT this week.:moon:

It's not your expectations. Trent has kinda hopped onto a political slide and till he gets it outta his system I'm prety sure he's going to be writing crap.

His last couple albums had very little in the way of bright spots.

Halo..... Fail.

It's not your expectations. Trent has kinda hopped onto a political slide and till he gets it outta his system I'm prety sure he's going to be writing crap.

His last couple albums had very little in the way of bright spots.

Halo..... Fail.
I will admit that it is true, in my opinion as well, but I do love their older stuff! :cheerleader:

You're more than welcome. It was fun.

I was REALLY surprised that you didn't discover the thread earlier... but I'm glad you didn't. The fact that you didn't see it at all during the process made the whole thing that much sweeter in the end.

Anyway, I got the PM with your home address...the envelope will leave San Diego today.

Cheers, bro. :beerchug:
Can't thank you enough!

--Wag--

"BOW DOWN BEFORE THE ONE YOU SERVE! YOU'RE GONNA GET WHAT YOU DESERVE"-Trent Reznor-"Head Like a Hole."

Had a blast. NiN was awesome. Disturbed was awesome! It's all good!

--Wag--

Back