Munchie made it! ...now where r those R6's? heh heh hehhhh!

Munchie

Registered
Made it in and took a pass on the Dragon...roads all clear, saw no LEO's and skies look great! ...so far :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Made it in and took a pass on the Dragon...roads all clear, saw no LEO's and skies look great! ...so far :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Glad to hear you made it Michael. Enjoy your 1st Bash and have fun meeting all the other orgsters there :beerchug:

He appeared to be having a fine first night.... I think GixerHP might have a "right of initiation" in store for him... (you can never have enough TP ya know)...

Glad to hear you made it Michael. Enjoy your 1st Bash and have fun meeting all the other orgsters there :beerchug:

Thanks Brian! Havin a blast so far! Several members of the Org. have taken me in so I'm amongst good company...for the most part ;)
Sorry you couldn't make it this trip man...had a few awesome runs so far...and 1 hour and a half free bike and gear wash!
Also known as a drenching!!! :)
I'll definitely be back for the spring...
Posted via Mobile Device

He appeared to be having a fine first night.... I think GixerHP might have a "right of initiation" in store for him... (you can never have enough TP ya know)...

Oh yeah! Awesome trip so far! Ripped the Dragon's face off several times! :). (No witnesses tho LOL!)
And I did have the pleasure of meeting The Bogus and GixerHP! Awesome group of dudes...and awesome group of bikes!
I'm definitely gonna go broke this winter!!! Freakin mod bug is def at the Dragon!
Posted via Mobile Device

you guys be safe over there,the wife and i went this past saturday on the cbr's. we got a free wash also. wasnt a lot of traffic so it was good for her. it was her first time, she had a blast. wish i had a rear mounted cam, she was doing really good.

0919091713a.jpg

Munchie sleeps too much :whistle:

Hey! There was a note under my door!!! "Sleep till 10" it said!
Honest! :)
My fault dudes...I slept 3 hrs the nite before installing my 12V outlet and GPS mount so I wouldn't be deciphering maps on the side of the road!
Next time dude...
Really good to meet you RacerV, hate I missed the ride - heard it was a blast. I'll be back for the Spring Bash fo sho!
Posted via Mobile Device

Back