Much Props Due To ICEMANN

phatjoe

Registered
Just wanted to give respect to Icemann for the killer hid kit took a little while to hook up but well worth it the best 250 upgrade you can do for this easy plug & play install don't f@#k with those booty a$$ zenon "look" bulbs that will fry your system get at Icemann for the real deal thanks again Ice, JOE

Ya I have the same kit. It was not that bad to install and it is super bright. I have not had a chance to ride the busa since I installed it though.

Man I just installed one last week and it bright as heck. this is the MUST DO mod. It looks brighter than the headlight on my car. There are no dark areas and you could never outrun your headlight. It gives super bright light in front, on the sides of the road and in up high... I had to double check my beam alignment just to make sure it was focused in the road just because of the additional light on the sides it puts out.

THE MUST DO MOD!!!
smile.gif

Hey Joe, thanks for the post. Im glad you didnt have to much of a problem. It's funny though, when you get it done you know it burns your retna's to look into it but you just have to do it!.

Here is a pic of an HID on the right bike, and twinn 100 watt bulbs on high beam on the left. Pic doesnt do it justice but hope it helps. Dont have any units on hand at the moment. But will post when new ones are available.

JD

HID_ON_RGHT.jpg

Those look great, ICE! Looks like something I will have to do also. Let me know when you get some in!

Back