MTC Hayabusa Lockup Clutch

Frank Adams

Registered
The billit basket/hub is one peice.(solid)

The stock basket needs to be welded up, and thats where BDE comes in for the fix.

I'm really not sure how to put all this into the right words because I think all these setups are good. Except for the one from the east coast, I prefer the BDE clutch mod over that one because it's a lot more proven.

The MTC is VERY similar to what I have in My Busa. The only difference I can see is the clutch pack cover. It allows the snowflake to be recessed. That means you can get away from cutting your lowers like I did.

But it's not going to work any different from what I'm useing now.

I think $700 covers everything you need not $1,100.

The person that set My clutch up said at one time that he would sale these packages for $350. His plans were to only put them in his motor packages but you know if you bug someone long enough???

It's kinda like this... If you want that ability to be able to dial your clutch and know that not going to slip when it's not suppose to once it's setup right, then get a lockup.

Otherwise, the BDE clutch mod is as good as it gets. I don't know of ANY failures with this mod yet.
There might be a few do to the person not installing it right?

It's your decession.

hey frank do you have the 2 stage or the $700.one! for that and the billet hub your looking at $1100!! that thing better drop your et a lot. does it??

Back