Msd shift light

bump.gif

I just installed one on my bike and now I cannot find the link to the wiring instructions. It was one of the wires off the instument cluster. I will find it again.

It should have came with a conductive pickup that clamps around the power wire of one of the coils.The diagram says # 4.

<!--EDIT|nitrousjunkie
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155644522 -->

had a wire from the battery I used on strobes. the light comes on but it will not flash at rpm. I have it set on 1 cyl and after it cycles when it comes on it shows 0 when the bike was running. thats why I was wandering if it was picking up in the right spot I have it on the yellow injector wire thanks

I like the servo mount thingy! Looks pretty trick! I just ordered a Raptor shift light. SHould be here in a few days or so. I haven't decided yet where or how to mount it. How did you run your wire down along the wind screen??

I didn't mount it. Im thinking of mounting the shift light where my radar detector is mounted on my other busa

Having problems setting the shift point,for 1 cyl operation,I want it to come on @ 9000,what do I set it at?
rock.gif

Back