mrsBusaWhipped rides to the CRoT

Awesome

7717_1055733333644_1835178519_112345_6526581_s.jpg

Dennis,
I hope you are keeping everyone clear of my corner...

No worries, it is still your corner!! :) *whew*

I had a great time. I originally intended to ride the dragon, but decided that the ride to Crot and back was about all I was up for this go round. I was so excited for Mrs Grumpy and HRHDi!!! They rode the Dragon and beyond!!!! I now have new inspiration for the next time I am in the area!!!! :) Way to go girls!

Thanks to my husbands expert tutelage, I managed to not drop my bike when turning into wheelers and I managed to keep control over my bike at an emergency stop (cager jerked at a stop and BusaWhipped thought they were coming out onto the road between us. So he stopped and I came to a slightly screeching slowdown and managed to keep the bike on the road. I also cut a corner too wide but thanks again to my MSF instructors voice (bad cop) in my head screaming, "lean that bike and give it power", I managed to bring it back in my lane!!! I thank God, truly THANK GOD, no one was coming the other way!

All in all had a great time at the Bash. Friday's Dinner was great!!! What a nice restaurant and the service was awesome. Thanks again to Mrs Grumpy for setting it up!!!! Might I add there were some seriously nice riding roads leading to and from the restaurant. The Envoy didn't really like them too much, but I found myself pushing on the steering wheel and leaning while driving!!!! :laugh:

I was missing Don and that big smile and the funny stories, but was so happy to see Sherry and Chris made it Friday night to share in the fire pit with us. What a tower of strength his family is. And Chris, his son, definitely has Don's sense of humor. (((hugs)))) and continued prayers to the Williams family!

The Bash is definitly something everyone should experience. All in all a great group of people getting together, fellowshiping over their love of riding motorcycles, renewing old friendships and making new ones. :thumbsup:

Back