Mrs. Kesler has a new bike

About the Busa's and the Kawi's......{yawn}... JK, I like Kawi's actually. [oh yeah, I like busa's also
tounge.gif
]

When she gets used to her bike and has the feel down. I'de say get her the GSXR-600
smile.gif
It may bee to high though, or you may have to get it lowered....Or the Kawi 6RR (Black Frame
smile.gif
) Women arent like men, they care more about themselves then the bike, unlike us. Im sure she will be careful. The 600's are Light (368 pounds I believe) and quick off the line (not that it would matter to her unless she wanted to own that busa of yours
smile.gif
)

My first bike is the GSXR600, and I love it. I dont know what its like to ride a heavier bike though. Think of this as her training bike, after that, get her a Racer. She doesnt have to speed if she doesnt want to.
Yeah Roy, I'm thinking gsxr 600 if she can fit on it. I was out in the driveway this morning and saw what I thought was my neighbor coming into the neighborhood on it g600, it turned out to be his wife. Just between you and me, there is something sexy about a woman on a sportbike. She didn't get any riding in today, I hope next weekend she's up to it and well get a lot of riding in.

smile.gif

smile.gif

Let me give you a hint....Doggy style, thats what it looks like
smile.gif

Sorry...didnt mean to get over PG-13 (for the forum that is)

<!--EDIT|B-Sting
Reason for Edit: None given...|1103509387 -->

Congrats on the new scoot and more impotatantly new Lane Partner! Its a good thing she didn't go riding today. It was a WINDY son of a gun! Went to Treasure Island and we were single file most of the way there and back. Could have spooked her the first time the bike changed lanes on her all by itself! Again...Really Happy for the both of you!

Congrats on the new scoot and more impotatantly new Lane Partner! Its a good thing she didn't go riding today. It was a WINDY son of a gun! Went to Treasure Island and we were single file most of the way there and back. Could have spooked her the first time the bike changed lanes on her all by itself! Again...Really Happy for the both of you!
It gets even more windy over there on the coast too.

Hey moose, is your busa the red and black one? I saw a red black '05 yesterday around noon headed west on Memorial, was that you?

Back