Mrs. Kesler has a new bike

That's great, Kathy! You look good on it. You're a good woman-you ride and you put up with Kevin!
biggrin.gif

Take the keys to the Busa when your away from the house or the Mrs. will be making some blocks on it...Hey Mrs. watch out for the walls...Good luck...
evil.gif

Congrats and always ride within your limits not those around you, be safe and live a long time, enjoy the begining of a life long journey

Congradulation,s to you both. My girlfreind rides her own bike, and I think that is one of the reasons we get along as well as we do. The only thing is, when we ride together, I have to keep in mind that she is behind me because I don,t want her rideing past her limits. But the up side is, she has saved me quite a few speeding tickets.
biggrin.gif

Way to go Mrs. Kesler.  My question is Kevin, how long before the Misses upgrades to the 10r or 12r in hopes of giving hubby a lil buttocks wuppin?  Lil innocent marriage competitiveness LOL.

<!--EDIT|BigDawg_03Busa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1103463525 -->

Way to go Mrs. Kesler.  My question is Kevin, how long before the Misses upgrades to the 10r or 12r in hopes of giving hubby a lil buttocks wuppin?  Lil innocent marriage competitiveness LOL.
Well, her birthday is in March. I would like her to be ready for a gsxr 600 or an sv650 by then. If we start riding a lot together I think she'll be ready, then my daughter can take the ninja and we'll all three ride together.
smile.gif

cool!!! i wish i grew up in a sport biker family, haha that would be so much fun!! good luck and MMMMMmerry xmas

matt

Way to go Mrs. Kesler. My question is Kevin, how long before the Misses upgrades to the 10r or 12r in hopes of giving hubby a lil buttocks wuppin? Lil innocent marriage competitiveness LOL.
Well, her birthday is in March. I would like her to be ready for a gsxr 600 or an sv650 by then. If we start riding a lot together I think she'll be ready, then my daughter can take the ninja and we'll all three ride together.
smile.gif
Bahhhhhhh... Get'er a ZX-636 instead!
biggrin.gif

smile.gif
biggrin.gif
You feel lonely don't you.
sad.gif
You sound like the divorced man who tries telling everyone how great it is to be divorced, you can date around and stay out all night if you want while deep down inside you long to be married and have what all the other have. That's okay BT I'll play along.

biggrin.gif
cool.gif

biggrin.gif

Way to go Mrs. Kesler. My question is Kevin, how long before the Misses upgrades to the 10r or 12r in hopes of giving hubby a lil buttocks wuppin? Lil innocent marriage competitiveness LOL.
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
sad.gif
You sound like the divorced man who tries telling everyone how great it is to be divorced, you can date around and stay out all night if you want while deep down inside you long to be married and have what all the other have. That's okay BT I'll play along.

biggrin.gif
cool.gif
Lol...
laugh.gif
Good reply!
biggrin.gif
Actually I'm just diggin' the crap outta Kawi's styling on the '05 ZX line-up. The 636 and 6RR got 10R inspired styling but with sweet lookin' underseat exhaust.
super.gif

Hard to beat a gixxer 6 though, from what I've read and heard about 'em.
wink.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

smile.gif
biggrin.gif
sad.gif

biggrin.gif

cool.gif
Lol...
laugh.gif
Good reply!
biggrin.gif
 Actually I'm just diggin' the crap outta Kawi's styling on the '05 ZX line-up. The 636 and 6RR got 10R inspired styling but with sweet lookin' underseat exhaust.
super.gif

Hard to beat a gixxer 6 though, from what I've read and heard about 'em.
wink.gif
Yeah I think the new look is cool too. I like the curves of the Busa better myself though.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Yeah I think the new look is cool too. I like the curves of the Busa better myself though.
biggrin.gif
Well, I won't argue with you there. Ya can't compare the two, though. The busa is still the sexiest bike on the planet earth as far as styling and shapes go. I doubt there'll ever be another bike that edges out the busa in that respect for me. In fact I'm against any changes to styling when they finally do update it. Leave perfection alone!!!

Don't get me wrong, the styling of the new R1's and the 10R is good stuff. I just think the busa is sexier. I don't think there's has ever been a bike who's look fit it's aura any better. The 10R is close, but I still give the busa the edge. It'd be hard for ANY maker to come up with better curves than zuk gave the busa.
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|BulletTrain
Reason for Edit: None given...|1103492854 -->

About the Busa's and the Kawi's......{yawn}... JK, I like Kawi's actually. [oh yeah, I like busa's also
tounge.gif
]

When she gets used to her bike and has the feel down. I'de say get her the GSXR-600
smile.gif
It may bee to high though, or you may have to get it lowered....Or the Kawi 6RR (Black Frame
smile.gif
) Women arent like men, they care more about themselves then the bike, unlike us. Im sure she will be careful. The 600's are Light (368 pounds I believe) and quick off the line (not that it would matter to her unless she wanted to own that busa of yours
smile.gif
)

My first bike is the GSXR600, and I love it. I dont know what its like to ride a heavier bike though. Think of this as her training bike, after that, get her a Racer. She doesnt have to speed if she doesnt want to.

<!--EDIT|B-Sting
Reason for Edit: None given...|1103505408 -->

smile.gif

smile.gif

Back