Mototek Undertails on sale

Sorry to resurrect the thread, but has anyone gotten the tail or heard from mototeck yet from their orders. Just curious on the amount of time for shipping. Mines had said an expected delivery date of 2/26/08...... Needless to say, it is not here yet. Just curious if I should be worried yet.

Thanks

Someone on the other site contacted them and was told that all orders up to that date for Feb would be shipped on Monday. whether they meant the 25th or the 3rd, IDK.

Yea, they told me and firebug that either monday or wednesday of this week. If they dont send it out today I'm going to blow them up with e-mails. 10 days is just ridiculous, unless they plan on overnighting.

LOL you guys seem to be having the same luck as I have ordering items from the states and shipped to me in BC, Canada... always a panic and longer shipping than I can ever anticipate

example:

had my scorpio alarm sent in for a warranty issue

they confirmed shipping back to me on feb 21st from Arizona

it was next confirmed to los angeles depot on the 24th

still no arrival to me on the west coast BC Canada its now feb 27th

I can drive to arizona in 3 days... why does it take over a week to arrive here???

ALWAYS get a tracking # even pay extra for it !!! its worth the piece of mind

Oh I did pay for a tracking number. They just havent shipped out anything. They should have informed the customers that they would not ship out until today's date, we should not have to make the inquiry to get a answer.

eh, they're snooty french-canuckistan. they probably have to take the time to spit on our undertails before shipping them.
laugh.gif

It just cracks me up becuase when I click on the order number it brings me to a screen telling me what I bought. Then just underneath that it says:

We will ship your order by: UPS Standard
Delivery date expected: 2008-02-26 23:30:00

I would have been really impressed if UPS came to my door last night at 11:30 pm
banghead.gif

Anyone gotten it yet? I just ordered mine and was wondering if they're still of a decent quality like they use to be?

Ordering French Canadian stuff? maybe from my grave.... about the most rude place I have ever been...

Back