Mototek Undertails on sale

Yea, I would not recommend them just based on their time it takes to "process". Funny how the money has already been taken out of my bank yet they have not even boxed the thing up yet. I dont care if it is a good product, coming from kazakistan and taking more than a week to just get out is ridiculous. Order from the states!

I have sent them two emails now and my order is still in process.  Does anyone know how to speak french, because when you call, all you get is some girl speaking french.  COME ON?
rock.gif
 How do you ship everywhere in the world and not have someone who speaks english. Funny how when I emailed them about the SSN they emailed me back within 30 min. Now they have my money and no, no speak uh any englase
shutup.gif

This is becoming rediculous.

I ordered on Feb 19th (Tuesday)
They took the money on the 19th (Tuesday)
The money cleared my account on the 21st (Thursday) along with the international service fee.
The expected deliver date always was and still is Feb 26th.  Kind of odd that they don't change it since that was 2 days ago.

Someone needs to call them that can speak THEIR frickin language.
guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

guns.gif

just to let you guys know, it took them almost 6 months to get my undertail to me...it was one excuse after another but i got exactly what i wanted so it was worth it in my opinion
beerchug.gif
last fall, it took them about twice as long what they forecast to get some replacement lens covers to me but they eventually sent exactly what i ordered...just figure if you order from them that you will get your order when it shows up, they aren't real speedy

just to let you guys know, it took them almost 6 months to get my undertail to me...it was one excuse after another but i got exactly what i wanted so it was worth it in my opinion
beerchug.gif
last fall, it took them about twice as long what they forecast to get some replacement lens covers to me but they eventually sent exactly what i ordered...just figure if you order from them that you will get your order when it shows up, they aren't real speedy

No need to be in a rush when ordering from them,nothing custom is done ready to ship...here is a prime example of how it works,wonder how i know:

They sure aren't fast cause what they do is wait til they get say 20 orders and then they build 20 and if your color doesn't have alot of them to be done at the time they are finished yours goes to bottom of list till they can spray 5-10 of one color...Semi,thanks for your patience thru that whole deal but after ordering lights yourself you see it wasn't me...

beerchug.gif

No need to be in a rush when ordering from them,nothing custom is done ready to ship...here is a prime example of how it works,wonder how i know:

They sure aren't fast cause what they do is wait til they get say 20 orders and then they build 20 and if your color doesn't have alot of them to be done at the time they are finished yours goes to bottom of list till they can spray 5-10 of one color...Semi,thanks for your patience thru that whole deal but after ordering lights yourself you see it wasn't me...
brother, i always knew it wasn't you and i never blamed you in the least...i appreciate all the problems you went through to hook me up...it came out perfect, just what i was looking for and expected...you rock
bowdown.gif

if I knew that I would have just went with a primered one. They should have a list or something that shows how many more are needed cause that just plain out sucks balls.

beerchug.gif

brother, i always knew it wasn't you and i never blamed you in the least...i appreciate all the problems you went through to hook me up...it came out perfect, just what i was looking for and expected...you rock
bowdown.gif
laugh.gif

I have now sent 3 different emails referencing my order number and have yet to hear a word back..... I am starting to get a little angry.... I hope someone else has hear from them....
firedevil.gif

I sent them 10 repeat emails on Sunday, in french, telling them to cancel my order. Nothing.

I just sent another 6-8 repeat emails, in french, telling them again.

I might have to get a buddy of mine to go pay them a little visit.

Since Mototecks website has seemed to go down, I was doing some research and found this:

http://www.sportbikes.net/forums/zzr-600/381360-mototeck.html
It says (in case it is slow to load for you guys:

I received this email from "Mototeck" today:

Hi sir, Mototeck was sold to another manufacture, your order will be process
by (www.rackinmotion.com) the second week of March 2008, please contact them
at support@rackinmotion.com the first week of March 2008, please note that
the web site of www.rackinmotion.com will be online the 01-March 2008.

The price will be the same.

Support
Rack in Motion

I sent rackinmotion an email asking what is going on but my email was Mail Delivery Subsystem FAILURE.....

I am lost. Who do I believe?

Back