Mototek Undertails on sale

firebug

Registered
If you go to the Mototek website they have undertails on sale for $99. The upgraded LEDs are also available.

Are these a nice undertail? Do you recommend the upgraded LEDs?

Also, the gauge covers and clutch slave supports seem priced well.

Shipping is around $35 but it is from France and includes insurance.

bump.gif

Any input on these undertails??

You know, I've both heard good and bad things about the product and the customer service. I have their undertail with the regular LED blubs, and I like it. My bulbs are bright, with no flicker, and no issues whatsoever.

Do a search for Mototeck, you'll find a TON of testimony going both ways. I'm happy with mine, for what it's worth.

beerchug.gif

Thanks, I had tried search but was searching Mototek.

I figured I give it a shot and ordered one with the upgraded LEDs.

OK, dumb question but what did you do with the license plate on your install... Is it best to do the swingarm or are there other options?

OK, dumb question but what did you do with the license plate on your install... Is it best to do the swingarm or are there other options?
I already have a swingarm mount on my bike which I think makes for a very clean look. However, the law might disagree in your area. The Mototeck says it come with a bracket to mount the license plate if you want it in the stock location.

I just ordered on also with the clear lenses and 48LED upgrade. Hopefully get it next week. I thought these came from Canada?

Man I am not going to put my social security number in there on the checkout..... That seams a little fishy to me.

Do we have to do this?

I messed up there. At least I know who's throat to slit if anything happens to my identity or such. When you go to checkout it says SIN number. Which is like a social security number or something in canada.

On mine it says SSN then underneath that is states "USA only to assure your order will get
through customs"

WTF?

No, i know. It's when you sign up and then get to the end where you have to submit your order for processing. It's says SSN on left, but then SIN on the right hand side. I noticed it after I submitted mine otherwise I would have left it blank.

I thought about that too but I have heard they are a reputable company so I through it in there. If someone really wants to it is not that hard to get your SS number anyway.

super.gif
PM -->
WhiteBusa24 @ Feb. 19 2008 said:
1301236[/ATTACH] PM]
Hey OOBusaTX...where you located? I'm in Corpus Christi
PM sent and if you look, they are in canada..... if you call the number all you get is some French hooker talking dirty on the recording....

super.gif

It won't even let you checkout without the damn SSN.... what a crock

You guys are ballsy... I know people can get it easy enough, but no reason to give it to them........
firedevil.gif

I emailed mototeck only 20 minutes ago.  I wrote:

I am really curious if it is a necessary
for me to put in my SSN to get the order.  This idea does not make me very
comfortable.  If it weren't for this, I would have ordered already.  Why is
this required and is there any way that I can get around doing this?

Thank you,

They responded with:

Hi sir, 1234567 Will do Great

thanks

I will do this and we will see what happens.  
argue.gif

Nice to know. I guess I'll keep my fingers crossed.

By the way looking at my order it does look like Canada not France. The French writing on the website threw me off.

I heard it was overnight shipping but I really have no idea for sure. When I ordered it looked like UPS standard to me.

Nice to know.  I guess I'll keep my fingers crossed.  

By the way looking at my order it does look like Canada not France.  The French writing on the website threw me off.

I heard it was overnight shipping but I really have no idea for sure.  When I ordered it looked like UPS standard to me.
If you click on the link in the email that they sent you, at the bottom of the page is the estimated delivery date.  Shipping for me was $37 UPS and this was the cheapest option.  My expected delivery is 2/26 and we shall see.  Can't wait to see it.
jump9.gif

Back