Motorcycle Lifts

motorkar

Registered
I've been looking at some motorcycle lift tables for about a year now since I have three bikes in the garage for which I do maintanance and mods myself. I have seen some on ebay but don't know about the quality. I like Lift Buddy as well as Handy but they cost more (from $599 up).
Anybody has one, uses one, are they worth the cost?
rock.gif

Have had a Handy air lift table for years now. Couldn't get by without it. Use it for the Busa and Harley. Makes maintenance and detailing sooooo easy. Have a chair that is height adjustable and rolls around the table. Can't get any better. A little new wave music, cup of coffee or soda and tools at hand. Well worth the $$ spent.
biggrin.gif

My lift cost about 399 noting to fancy but it works great for my bikes would love to get a handy thought might consider it in the next year with 2 busas now and been working on a few more bike inbetween

Have had a Handy Lift for many years.  Works great.  Best money I have ever spent on a Bike ascessory!!!
idea.gif

If you have a car you might want to go all the way and buy a car lift & you can use if for your bike too:

LIFT

Back