Motorcycle license **** thats DuhHuh

PocketRocket

Donating Member
Registered
I know lately we have had a lot of topics on What the system is doing as far as Tickets, $$$ , Taking your ride, ETC : Well I have over the past year been working on my busa and it should be finished by Nov.( if there is a such thing as getting finished ).. I bought an 1100 GSX to ride and take to the bash, I went to get my License today and the Nazi ********* told me I need my health card updated on my CDL to get a motorcycle endorsement .. I'm not even driving over the road at this time What the carp do I need a health card for.? Where do they get these ideas from.. ? DEE DEE DEE

No need to fight the system. It always wins. See you at the Bash
super.gif

That only applys to CDL's. I have a CDL and the health card does not apply unless you are driving the truck you are licensed for.
rant.gif

(twotonevert @ Sep. 28 2007,11:15) That  only applys to CDL's. I have a CDL and the health card does not apply unless you are driving the truck you are licensed for.  
rant.gif
+1 Correct, I also have a CDL and if they required a health card with a M1 or regular license, a lot of people wouldn't have licenses.

Talk to someone else at your DMV, make sure they know it's for your M1 and not your CDL.

(frisbee @ Sep. 28 2007,11:30) What the heck is a health card for ?
a Commercial Driver License requires a two year PASSED physical to validate your CDL license, you carry a certified medical/health card, big rigs,tractor trailers,18 wheelers, etc.

cdl_011.jpg

they may look at it as a way to renew your liscence, depending on how much time you have left... even though it isn't an endorsement that pertains to your cdl (ie tanker, doubs & trips, hazmat,etc...) it is still an endorsement. i had my m endorsement before i got my cdl, so this is just a guess. i did have to renew my med card to get my hazmat and tanker, even though i don't drive for my current job. just wanted to have it.

I did have my endorsment before I got my CDL. The health card only validates your physical condition to drive a Class B vehicle and above. If you are getting the endorsement on your CDL, you may have got someone that did not know the rules. It happens, call the area DMV's and find out what your options are. They are pretty particular about the CDLs.

I can relate to him here in Tennessee. They want to see the medical card regardless. Luckily, the medical group here at work handles it for me.

If you have a cdl your health card must be current or that license is not valid so neither would you motorcycle endorsement..There is no more seperation of the two...

You would think the Health card would be good as long as the CDL... Its not. I am not driving commertial trucks at the moment but dont want to give up the CDL either.. Common sence would have it that the health card is for the CDL is in use.. Its all about the $$$

Hitler is still alive and running all the DMVs nation wide...

Except in Rio Rancho, NM... Those women are cool...

About five years ago I added the motorcycle endorsement to my cdl without showing my medical card. Of course this is WV and not the real world.
jump9.gif

Back