Motorcycle Daily

(Fate @ Mar. 30 2007,22:12)
jump9.gif

Ok it is almost April fools, figured I would get a few responses.... I'm bored
had me worried there for a minute thought i was going to have to get you a straight jacket.lol

(bacharles @ Mar. 30 2007,17:04) Well I was going to leave this one alone.  I often talk to the manager of our local dealership and he attends these meetings with Suzuki concerning changes and releases.  The one thing I will reveal is that the new Busa will be exactly like the '07 Gixx1000 in that it will have the selector for fuel management.  The rest I'll just wait and see.  I am one of those who don't believe anything until it actually happens.
I'll leave you all with one last bit of info I received. To quote Robert (our local dealership manager)...

"Basically what has happened between Suzuki and Kawasaki is that they are forgetting the self-imposed restrictions and are taking the gloves off..."

Honestly, these are not my words, but the words of my local dealership manager.

Nope, no, not this year.
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Sorry not getting suckered this year:

Allow me to translate for those of you new to this:

>Although the new bike is claimed to be faster and more powerful, no details are reported.

Translation:

Ram air redesign now makes extra .2 hp at speeds over 176mph

>Styling is claimed to be an evolution of the existing machine,

Translation:

Suzuki badge now has different background color...also has been moved 1/2" back...also special edition version is now Silver and Blue(Special order light cream available but limited to 2 per dealership).

>while components get significantly upgraded (radial brake calipers and braced swingarm, for instance).

Translation:

while components get significantly upgraded (windshield now 1 shade darker, brake lines now avaible in midnight blue color, for instance)

ices_rofl.gif

beerchug.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

(Red05 @ Mar. 30 2007,14:40) Thanks....for finally posting a legitimate 08 thread. There's been endless joke threads, which are fine, but I was ready for something that at least appears to speak of THE BEAST
beerchug.gif
I didn't take this article that seriously. I didn't realize the 13.5 was that superior to the old worn out Busa
laugh.gif

(bacharles @ Mar. 30 2007,19:20)
(bacharles @ Mar. 30 2007,17:04) Well I was going to leave this one alone. I often talk to the manager of our local dealership and he attends these meetings with Suzuki concerning changes and releases. The one thing I will reveal is that the new Busa will be exactly like the '07 Gixx1000 in that it will have the selector for fuel management. The rest I'll just wait and see. I am one of those who don't believe anything until it actually happens.
I'll leave you all with one last bit of info I received. To quote Robert (our local dealership manager)...

"Basically what has happened between Suzuki and Kawasaki is that they are forgetting the self-imposed restrictions and are taking the gloves off..."

Honestly, these are not my words, but the words of my local dealership manager.
Just Remember that Kawi and others will most likely respond to a new Busa! BMW has been rumored to be working on a special K12 and Honda has been blatantly absent from this arena for some time now as well. Kawi may even have a revamped (new rotisserie or broiler for instance) ZX14 in the works as we type!
laugh.gif

Back