Motorcycle cop crash

Good thing to see him get up so quick. I had a transit bus to run a red light tonight and I was right beside him at the time. Earlier today I had someone to pull out in front of me. I thought the heat was getting to me bad. The cagers have fugging A/C for god sakes.:cool:

rider on 2 wheel is still a closer relative to all of us than any cager on 4 or more... regardless of what the 2 wheel is and what gear he's/she's wearing (in this case a badge pinned to it).

Hope he's really okay and it's not just his adrenaline that got him up that quick. Heard of other riders that went down and immediately got up like all is fine, but had massive internal injuries, but they collapsed right after that quick shot of adrenaline wore off.

I hope that tag that idiotic cager with at least wreakless driving and involuntary attempted manslaughter (if there is such a thing). Bet you that retard's day is ruined as much as that cop's. On the brightside, at least it wasn't his own personal scooter.

wow....mental note...look both ways before running a green light

He might have gotten back up but i bet he was hurt bad. The body does some amazing things after its been subjected to major trauma. Hopefully things turned out ok for him!

Back