Attempt at wheelie ...

If I never do a wheelie my whole life (and I probably won't)...I'll be just fine. Just let me bring my baby home in one piece and undamaged.

I guess if you don't care what your bike looks like. But...if you're gonna stunt your bike you might want to make sure it's not the one you spend all your money on to make it look nice...stupid squids. I just gotta laugh. They got pro'lly one bike and no money, but they're gonna stunt.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Of course, I don't know that kids story, but it's the impression I got from the bike. I s'pose, though, if you're gonna be a biker boyz stunter, you gotta start somewhere.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

If you are going to learn to wheelie. Dirtbike in the dirt. Or a really cheap street bike. That's a fun way to blow 3-4grand....

Looks like his Pride was hurt more than anything. Anyhow, like lot boy said, it was doomed from the start.

I wheelied the Busa once(not intentional) and will never do it again. Fuggin idiots.

There is nothing wrong in wheeling a bike. But come on - baby steps is the name or the game! First try - he can't even lift the front, and on a second try he goes way up. Not to mention from such a slow speed. Now, he is tilted to one side, so he overcorrects to another!
rock.gif

I ramble to much... lol

<!--EDIT|valium
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147586542 -->

IT REALLY MAKES ME THINK WHEN SOOO MANY PPL MAKE LAME AZZ COMMENTS AND GENERALIZE ABOUT PPL WHO DO WHEELIES AND WHAT NOT...ITS THEIR DAMN BIKE LAY OFF. ITS THE ONES THAT DO IT AT THE WRONG TIME AND THE WRONG PLACE THAT GIVE US BAD NAMES. IM SURE THAT WHEN THE RACERS DO THEIR WHEELIES ACCROSS THE FINISH LINE THEY GET OOOOO AND AWWWWED. I DO WHEELIES FROM TIME TO TIME AND YES IT WAS ON A BUSA, THIS GUY WAS TRYING SOMETHING NEW AND PAYED THE FIRST PRICE OF MANY TO COME. IT WAS ON A NON TRAFFIC ROAD AS FAR AS I CAN SEE. SOO WHATS THE BIG DEAL....I REALLY THINK THAT .........AWW FORGET IT

IT REALLY MAKES ME THINK WHEN SOOO MANY PPL MAKE LAME AZZ COMMENTS AND GENERALIZE ABOUT PPL WHO DO WHEELIES AND WHAT NOT...ITS THEIR DAMN BIKE LAY OFF. ITS THE ONES THAT DO IT AT THE WRONG TIME AND THE WRONG PLACE THAT GIVE US BAD NAMES. IM SURE THAT WHEN THE RACERS DO THEIR WHEELIES ACCROSS THE FINISH LINE THEY  GET OOOOO AND AWWWWED. I DO WHEELIES FROM TIME TO TIME AND YES IT WAS ON A BUSA, THIS GUY WAS TRYING SOMETHING NEW AND PAYED THE FIRST PRICE OF MANY TO COME. IT WAS ON A NON TRAFFIC ROAD AS FAR AS I CAN SEE. SOO WHATS THE BIG DEAL....I REALLY THINK THAT .........AWW FORGET IT
Okay, let me rephrase my 'fuggin idiot' statement with "He must have more money than brains"

Hmmmmmmmm?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif

I wonder why guys that can't wheelie and don't have the testicals to even try, seem to be the ones that yell "Stupid Squid" at the ones who do have the testicals to at least give it a try as well as the guys who have put in the time and effort to master such a challenge?

Stupid is Stupid, no matter how you cut it but if you have an IQ over 60 you don't have to crash to learn the wheelie game.

rock.gif

rock.gif

Back