Ghostrider chasing z3 m coupe

That is incredible, I wonder what was going on in the Z3's mind...(OH #### HOW IS THIS COP KEEPING UP)
..I was also thinking throughout the whole clip..the only thing the Z3 had to do was hit the brakes..and ghostrider would have been another bug on a windsheild. I have always liked his videos

Wow! 2x

pssst, get a busa...
smile.gif

It was a pretty dangerous stunt on public road, but it looked cool.

<!--EDIT|bigjohn141
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147765060 -->

Wow. How were they so lucky he stoped where he did for that last move? Was he in on it?
rock.gif

Don't forget folks Ghostrider sets this stuff up well in advance. The Route has been set, the cameras positioned, etc. Everything went according to a script. Makes for better Vids.
wink.gif

I know that. But the street race stopped why? Thought he could pull a fast one on a cop. Sure GR had camera's all over but they stopped at a camera. Was that the end of the course? That dude was running random routes. Didn't look like a course.

laugh.gif
Yeah Dude Everyone going fast in that video and everyone taping? Is part of the production. Ghostrider is on his gixxer, his buddy is in the M-Coupe. Simple, pre-planned route.
thumbs-up.gif

Rev's right....

Or is it they just happened to have cameras everywhere that are magically rolling with a car he's chasing....nonetheless, the guy's good.

HRJR says:
Wow! 2x

pssst, get a busa...

wel..."ghost" also got a Hayabusa....with 499bhp. he has raced and done world-record
since the hayabusa came with turbo-monsters...

(Revlis @ May 16 2006,12:41) Don't forget folks Ghostrider sets this stuff up well in advance. The Route has been set, the cameras positioned, etc. Everything went according to a script. Makes for better Vids.
wink.gif
Exactly. This clip is from his "Undercover" dvd - pretty funny.

beerchug.gif
Thems some MAD skills...not cool to do on public roads, but it does add to the excitement
bowdown.gif

Back