Motorcycle cop crash

Guclu

TurkishRiders.Org
Donating Member
Registered
ImageShack Links Do Not Work

cager ran a red light and ... crash !

click , Link no longer works

Thank God he got up. I think I'd forego the whole License and Registration, and arrest them on the spot. Not a big fan of all the traffic cameras, but they're starting to grow on me.

That police officer should have gotten up and beat the hell out that moron. Literally yank that fool through the window of their cage. Freakin idiots...

Just shoot the idiot. You try to kill me, I'll see if I can do a better job. I watched one idiot run a light tonight. It was RED a good 50 foot before he got to the intersection and he never slowed down.

Dan

exact same thing happened to me once.

really ruins ya day, and 2 years later still has me nervously looking around at every cross street.
Mine was a sleeping cab driver, who thought he would deny all wrong doing despite there being about 10 eye witnesses to his stupididty.

All worked out good, and the insurance company bought me a Busa.

kinda glad it happened ;)

moX

I'd bet it was a woman.
the same thing crossed my mind right before i read your post
biggrin.gif

How dare that motorcycle ruffian assume a green light means go! What the He!! was he thinking!?! Doesn't he know that all traffic was stopped so Driver Debutante could get somewhere faster without the inconvieniece of having to stop for the "lesser People"!?!?! The Nerve!! I sure hope that ruffian can repair the car correctly. He'll be lucky if they let him ever drive again. MAN That really ticks me off. that inconsiderate BASTA.. I really hope that car was OK. Looks like he hit it pretty hard....

Just practicing being a liberal ...  How'd i do? Got a "company" picnic this weekend and I figured I practice talking with my head up my    well you know...
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|MoosesBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150165244 -->

Hate to see any rider go down. Glad he was able to get back up. Driver shoud lose his/her license for life.
mad.gif

3-seconds earlier and she would have t-boned him and the outcome would have more than likely been devestating!

Woman on a cellphone... I'm with you guys on that!

Crazy fugging cager...I would put my helmet up in his/her....nuff said...
mad.gif

No no...I wish, that 8 ton dump truck was hitting that little worthless piece of junk in 80 mph...clean right off the God forsaken streets for good...
mad.gif

<!--EDIT|hydrabusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150166354 -->

mad.gif

Let's turn the page here. Usually the LEO blame us bikers for MOST accidents. Wonder how this one turned out? I bet the LEO actually charged the cager for a change!

Back