MotoGP Sunday FINALLY here!! Spoiler...

Shibumi

Donating Member
Registered
Anybody watch the 125's? That's one gutsy Spaniard to win a race with a broken collar bone!!
SHOCKED.gif
Wow!!

Now for the Main Event...

Any predictions? I'll start- Lorenzo will either podium or crash out...

Winner is anyone's guess...

What gives with MotoGP.com?!?

They have highlight and interview videos posted but NOT THE RACE YET!!! Aaaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhh.......
pissed.gif

Did Speed TV cover the Race this weekend
rock.gif
. I missed everything including knowing about the RACE
sad.gif

I am so pissed off right now I could spit. I set a timer on my DVR to record the race and I come home this afternoon and settle in to watch the race and it "says" it is the MotoGP race but its the frigging 250 race. The Time change is apparently too demanding for the timers on my Dishnet DVR to keep pace! Oh and guess what, Speed isn't scheduled to rebroadcast the damn thing either! ARRRRGGGHHHH! Sounds like I missed a doozy too!
rant.gif

Hmm... it just aired on Speedtv @ 9 p.m. cst...
Will not give it away to those who haven't watched it yet.

I knew I made a bad call!

whagts the deal with hayden?? he doesnt seem to be a top contender any more.....

Good question about Hayden ... I'm also interested in hearing some comments on Rossi and his tire 'issue'... he got his wishes w/the switch to Bridgestone....The Michelin tire seemed to be ok w/Jorge Lorenzo and his set up. He is riding the SAME bike as Val.
argue.gif

Hmm... it just aired on Speedtv @ 9 p.m. cst...
Will not give it away to those who haven't watched it yet.
Oh that makes me fell much better!
cursin.gif

I searched through my entire channel guide all the way to Next Sunday and Dish didn't show a repeat at all! Every time there is a time change Dishnetwork goes haywire man! Anybody know off hand when (or if) a scheduled re-air will be?

The pass that was made by Pasini with two laps to go in that 250cc race was unreal! He passed two bikes at one time on the inside of a tight turn and checked out on them!

Far as the GP class?
They will have to shoot Stoner's tires out to catch him.
He just sat back, let everyone jockey around and feel like there was actually a race being ran...
When he decided it was time to leave, he was GONE!

He is still as far ahead of that field as Spies and Mladin seem to be in AMA Super Bike and its more than just a rubber compound that is making that happen!

Does it not seem that the drop to 800cc has caused a sharp increase in Ducati wins?

I don't know what the deal is with motogp.com. The high res version is out but the medium version still has not been posted up. They usually have that up 6 hours after the race
argue.gif

As for Hayden, he didn't test well in Qatar either.
But he was fastest overall in Jerez. I think the next race, Jerez, will be a strong indicator if Hayden is going to win any races this year. Plus his contract expires this year, so he has definitely got to win a couple races this year. Go Hayden!!
beerchug.gif

OK I can sleep better now. I went to the Speed TV site and it appears that they will re-air the Quatar race Wednesday March 19th at 5AM ET.

Back