MotoGP-2 Online...

stkr00

Slower Traffic Keep Right ! ! &#
Donating Member
Registered
Just got thru racing with WWJD online. That's pretty cool, and it was only the demo version.

If you haven't downloaded it, you should. It's a blast to play.

jump9.gif

Thanks WWJD

I think this is bike related...we were racing bikes
biggrin.gif

anytime man! That was great fun! yes, this IS bike related. what else is there to do when the wind chill is -20??
smile.gif

Gotta recuit more peoples. Come on all it's easy to play

We're playing on the PC. Only have the demo version right now. Might get the XBox version later on.

We're not serious gamers, we're just having some fun while it's cold outside.
biggrin.gif

The XBox version of MotoGP 2 is pretty awesome, played for 6 hours today online and offline, finished my first season tonight, and I am proud to say I won the championship. It is the most true to life motorcycle racing game on the market right now.

6 hours!?!?!?!? You are my new God!
smile.gif
No 'X' here unfortunatly. This demo rocks for free though on the PC. True to life and also easy/fun to play. ESPECIALLY with others online.
biggrin.gif

Speaking of XBOX, a local cycle place just setup a room with big screen and X moto gp 2 for competitions on thursday nights! hahahaha should be a good time for riders to network

The pipes are race-custom from "Naylumyung". It's a 4 pipe, cross back cross over exhaust, with no pair valve, oval titanim/cromium combination composite, with 2 under the seat and 2 on the right, which makes for a whack 3D spread of sound from the rear. I have yet to take them over 160 to see if the right-ONLY pipes affects areodynamics much. But they are feather light and I suspect I'll melt them on some future race. They were $7000!!! egad!
If you have 4 arrow keys on your PC, 600mhz and any 3D card, you can play this game.
smile.gif

man I can't get this game to work with XP....thats looks sweeeeeeet I wanna play it...

works with my XP Pro, you need a 3D graphics card AND Directx9.0 installed on it to run it at all. I'm a career nerd so I will help you if I can
smile.gif
PM or email me

I know alot about comps also...It installs fine but when I run it, it gives me a runtime error with no details. I run XP Pro, have dx9 with a gf3

I tried running in "compatibility mode" under every OS and it didn't work. Maybe I'll try redownloading it and see if that helps...

hmmmm wild.  it's a fairly new game, my systems are very new XP installs, all patched up, no office or much of anything else installed.   Good luck!
it is a great game.  After playing a lap on lunch, I'm gonna go buy the full version!  Watching my race on replay is way cool!
I think it's $20 right now

Oh! maybe try latest drivers: latest Nvidia driver

<!--EDIT|WWJD
Reason for Edit: None given...|1070567122 -->

get ready to get pwned!!!

by the way, does buell make any good/cheap cycles???

suprafly out..............................

<!--EDIT|suprafly
Reason for Edit: None given...|1070569918 -->

hmmmm wild.  it's a fairly new game, my systems are very new XP installs, all patched up, no office or much of anything else installed.   Good luck!
it is a great game.  After playing a lap on lunch, I'm gonna go buy the full version!  Watching my race on replay is way cool!
I think it's $20 right now

Oh!  maybe try latest drivers:  latest Nvidia driver
tried it already..
rock.gif

Beull's race bikes are very good but PROBABLY at the bottom of the list of "Best race bike brands"*. Kinda cool/weird looking, but not up with the big legues yet: Kaw, Hon, Suz, Yam. Maybe someday

*opinions based on readings, reviews, general knowledge but not from owning one

Dang! I just bought it tonight! hahahahaha only $20 for best cycle sim on planet

I'm getting better WWJD. One complete race was 3 laps in 6:31.23 with 2:11.22 lap time. Fastest lap individually was 2:06.75, but I had some issues with the other two.

I did notice something though. If you leave the track at any time, such as rear tire off in the grass, or gravel excursion, you get penalized that amount of time in addition to the lap time that's always running. It's the time in red below the lap time in yellow. That's why my lap times were changing when I'd cross the finish line.

I think (know) I'm getting the game for Christmas.
biggrin.gif
It will probably be the XBox version though. Still good though.

Back