Motogp '06 on the xbox 360

DeRos

Registered
was trolling for new games for my xbox and saw this one. look at the detail.

mar06.jpg

If anyone can find a free demo let me know
biggrin.gif
Found over at sh.org

CLICK HERE
I tried that one, but you have to have an xbox live membership to download it, so its not free
down.gif
I tried for you.
Try harder
poke.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks, I'm sure a free one will pop up somewhere
biggrin.gif
mad.gif

wink.gif

biggrin.gif

if you have an xbox 360 they have free silver membership which allows you to download the demo, I played it.

My first impression was that the graphics were what carried the game because It didnt seem real enough for me..ok ok I kept crashing on the corners and had to slow down to make the turns where is real life you have to increase speed to make the corners, of course after changing the setting from kph to mph I realized I was trying to take the corners at 200+ once I slowed down to 80-120 I was able to make them nicely, turns out I was trying to do to much to fast, so with that learning the game play rocks add in life like graphics and those rainy days become almost as fun as the real thing
sad.gif

i played it to it is sick as hell.. the graphics are crazy good and alot more realistic then the one on ps2. the bike acts more like a real bike (when you wheely it doesnt just come up and down wit a touch of a button it comes up real smooth and even rides like a real wheelie) its crazy... to bad you can only race with hayden in the demo and not rossi.
tounge.gif
but still a sick game cant wait till it comes out.

Back