MOTO-GP UPDATE!

RidersNation

Stud Muffin
Donating Member
Registered
Fellow Riders,

I have been on the phone with SCRAMP Board, they have finally called me and as it was told to me on the phone, (I am not beleiving anything unless it is in writing or I have multiple witnesses) They are asking for Six hour shifts in exchange for Grant Passes (GreenTag).

work from 6-12 or 12 til
rock.gif
and you get access the rest of the day. I am going to get clarification on whether or not the ticks are a choosable option, meaning usable whenever.

I would gladly work a six hour stint at the track for a pass
I am going to find out exactly what dept.s need help buit as far as I know It is only for parking and crowd control.

Anyone seriously interested and want to come but can't get tix email me for more info.

This will start on Wednesday. through Sunday.

As as soon as I meet with Laguna Seca Mgt. This Monday for sure I will post All of it.

Put the word out if you wanna get more than one day out of the races for volunteering Please let me know.
I think they should at least give us a shirt or even half off don't you think? Anything else?

Your Truly
Roy
ridersnationmb@aol.com

I'm coming down Friday, probalbe be spent by the time I get there otherwise I would say sure, but if you know any place afforable to stay please let me know there is 3 of us coming down from Seattle, we leave Wednesday early AM.

Wow cool idea, normally i would jump at the chance but i will be havin toooooo much fun to work. Thanx for the offer. - K

Would those who have allready purchased tickets get them refunded? They normally won't refund the tickets once bought.

Back