UPDATE  MOTO GP... ROSSI HERE????

RidersNation

Stud Muffin
Donating Member
Registered
I was looking at the boards and there are a couple of cool things going on.

On Monday I am going to try and set the record for a busa on Laguna. I asked and there is no official record for a stock busa, just
They build some

So Pacific Timing's day is Monday the 24th.

They are going to try and get me in as a late entry. Got some 207 GP tires yesterday.

tweaking my bike as we speak. So what if i get lapped by an R6 or GSXR 750...
sad.gif

OK lemme See...first off

Pacfiic Timings day is Monday the 24th.
here: PACIFIC TRACK DAYS AT LAGUNA SECA

And On February 8th you can ride anything you want and feel it before you buy it, on Laguna's track!!!

Go here to see SPORTBIKE RENTALS at LAGUNA SECA
DUCATI EVEN!!!

Then GET THIS, IT IS YAMAHA's TESTING DAY
Which by all account could mean the Dr. might be in the HOUSE. Valentino Rossi could be in town for the testing day.
At the last Yoshimura testing day, they had 2 moto GP bikes testing tires for Dunlop. So it is possible. Since the paddocks will not be closed, (during races it will be) this will be one of the only times that you can get close to a MotoGP team here in the States for FREE!

I will be out taking pics at the track this Monday so see you there.

I have attached the new Official Red Bull MotoGP logo
RED BULL MOTO-GP OFFICIAL LOGO

Thanks ,
Let me know whatcha think!!
rock.gif

Roy

jeeez, Rider that sounds like fun! I might have to move to Cali just for track days. I'd LOVE chasing another stock busa round the track. are you TOTALLY stock? No pipe, no suspension, no PCM, no braided brake lines? I love my busa at the track. can't wait. Set the record! make us proud but ride safe. get pics if you can!

Panic has set in Leathers are waytoo tigh in the crotch I rode down the street stood up and then sat down and ((hghggrrhmmmHHHmmmmooUUHHhh)) now I sound like Elmo

Going to SportsCenter after work.

Roy

As long as your comfortable on the bike in a riding position it is normal to not be able to stand up straight with racing leathers being tight in the crotch.

Roy, when is Yamaha's testing day? Feb 8? I didnt see anything at SBR site about test rides either...
rock.gif
and ood luck on your lap times
smile.gif

Thanx - Kent

<!--EDIT|Hawaiibusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1106492186 -->

Kent,
Ok.. I investigated a little bit and found out that they only rent out a limited selection. But They aska lot of questions too. If you submit a filled out form and they will tell you what to do.

which includes:

As far as seen New Models too.

Honda CBR 600RR
Yamaha R6
Suzuki GSXR 600
Ducati Monster 620i
Kawasaki ZX6R
Kawasaki EX 250 Ninja
Honda VFR

Here is the listing from www.sbrtrackday.com

Laguna Seca - February 8th - ($250)Three groups.(A & B & C). Breakfast snacks, coffee, orange juice, fruit, lunch, ALS ambulance, a full contingent of corner workers (12), and a raffle! We have had many calls regarding this event! Don't miss this event! NOTE:Due to the noise restrictions at Laguna Seca, a stock exhaust is highly recommended.

Any more info hit me on the line.

Roy

but

<!--EDIT|RidersNation
Reason for Edit: None given...|1106544021 -->

Okay, call me blind or just plain not getting it today.... what day is the Yamaha Testing Day? I read it once and decided it was Feb 8, then read it again and decided it was Jan 24. Talk about confusing oneself today...:blush:

I was a little unsure myself, it sounds like the test ride day is the 8th so when is Rossi going to be there?

Good luck Ridersnation on your lap times. Wish I could get up there for that! I'll be there in July, speaking of, do you have an update on the tracks progression to MotoGP standards??

Back