MOTO-GP UPDATE

RidersNation

Stud Muffin
Donating Member
Registered
I talked to one of the Board members of SCRAMP (Sports Car Racing of the Monterey Penninsula) and they said that they have already brought in over $2.5 million in Ticket sales.

I do believe that there is now going to be some concern for traffic. It is only 8 months out and the resources are starting to run thin.

Pray that this intitial run is not a disaster. They will have their work cut out for them.

I will continually post what I can when info is available..

Purchase Tickets for
<table style=filter:glow(color=RED)>2005 Red Bull U.S. Grand Prix</table>
    July 8 - 10, 2005

Yes I have the Tickets link here:

or cALL 1-800-327 SECA (7322)
or 1-831-648-5100

As before if you need help, email me at:

ridersnationmb@aol.com

R'sN

<!--EDIT|RidersNation
Reason for Edit: None given...|1100027788 -->

Sounds like its gonna be crazy. I have been there the last 4 years for the WSBK/ AMA races. Lots of people!

Thanks for the info... keep us updated.  As for me, the crazier the better!!!!!   Thats why I'm going!!!

<!--EDIT|Charlesbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1099865643 -->

I'm thinkin the GP weekend is gonna be more like a zoo. I was there a few years ago and ended up parking my bike in the DIRT! They gonna need more M/C parking. I hope everyone has motorcycle parking passes. In the past years I remember Laguna announcing that for the 3 day weekend they had around 100k people. Cant imagine how many people are gonna show up this year. Gonna be fun.
beerchug.gif

Thanks for the update ... this will be my first time there and I'm very excited about riding in Cali and seeing the MotoGP !!

Just curious why they didn't show prices for the parking?
rock.gif
 When I purchased mine last year, there was a separate category for a "Paved Parking" pass.  Just would hate to park my bike all in the dirt and poop.
mad.gif

<!--EDIT|bacharles
Reason for Edit: None given...|1099934773 -->

Just curious why they didn't show prices for the parking?
rock.gif
 When I purchased mine last year, there was a separate category for a "Paved Parking" pass.  Just would hate to park my bike all in the dirt and poop.
mad.gif
They do have pricing for parking ... I paid 25 bucks for 3-day m/c only parking pass ... this is my first time, hope I didn't screw up!

The paved parking for bikes (area red 2) is all sold out. There was a limited amount of spaces to be sold. Sorry Ba.

ScreenShot001.jpg

I screwed up last year when I was buying my general admission and paddock pass. I did not buy a MC pave parking pass--I do not remember seeing it.

I just looked at what is available and there is a lot of items sold out already--Much more than AMA/World Superbike. Wow. Since there is going to be a lot more people, I bought a Turn 11 Grandstand pass for Saturday and Sunday so I have a place to park my body.
smile.gif

Back