Motion Pro Mecury Stix

Spudley

Grippin' and Rippin'
Donating Member
Registered
Hello All,

Done enough reading and after Lamb noticed my drum-drum-drum at idle last night, synching the throttles is at the top of my priority list.

Where's the best place to get the Motion Pro Merc Stix now, as I don't want to wait until May from the non-merc manometer......

Much thanks !!!!
super.gif

I have looked for some as well but they are very tough to find when you do find them let me know I want to get a set as well.

US Superbikes.com have them TYD for $ 75.00 if that helps. Get now because they are going fast. I dont think they are making them anymore.
argue.gif

HERE is where I got mine 1 year ago for 40-ish for the econo version. Best price I found at the time. They don't have a price listed, so they might not sell them now.
May give them a call.

This board......as usual, ROCKS !!!!!!!!
super.gif
super.gif

Got a set of the MP Merc Stix coming...........looking way forward to this little ditty showing up, I'm also hoping this is what my front door looks like in a couple days !!!!

upsgirl.jpg

super.gif

(DR1300R @ Apr. 14 2007,20:13) so where did you buy from?
I went with US Superbikes.com, they had them for $67, plus $8.95 shipping.  That's the deluxe MP Mercury carb synch kit, all the fixin's to get my throttles all tuned up !!!
super.gif

I checked out that site, which kit exactly did you get? There is a couple of options available. Do you have a link to the one that you bought?

Hang on a minute.......

Motion Pro Deluxe Carb Tuner pn 08-0009.

Click on the Motion Pro icon, then run down the tool list until you reach Deluxe Kit.......I was reading last night that the Suzuki uses the 5mm attachments so the kit comes with them, the Kawai's and Motoguzzi's use larger diameter tubing.....so they need the 6mm attachments.

Linky: http://www.ussuperbikes.com/default.aspx?ProductID=332

Has anyone bought from USSuperbikes before
rock.gif
??...I've dropped a couple emails and a couple calls, and they're not responding........no kit, and no delivery-girl at the door either......

upsgirl.jpg

Back