Motion Pro Throttle

Shawn721

Registered
I want to get motion pro rev2 for my 2014 busa. The years that it stops at is 2012. Is there any difference between the 2012 and 2014 as far as the throttle cables? I know they went to brembo calipers around then so not sure if something changed that would prevent me from using motion pro throttle on it.

Think I just figured it out myself while looking at bike. That's where the mode select is. This would require me to somehow mount the kill switch and mode select somewhere else.... That explains it

What's the advantage with the Motion Pro throttle? Less turn to full throttle?

Motion pro you can switch out the cams to adjust how much turn until full throttle. I had it on my track bike. Has 5 different cams. The quarter turn one was pretty intense loved it. That's why I wanted it on busa.

Motion pro you can switch out the cams to adjust how much turn until full throttle. I had it on my track bike. Has 5 different cams. The quarter turn one was pretty intense loved it. That's why I wanted it on busa.

Busa is a quarter turn stock. R1 tube will give you 1/5 turn and R6 tube will give you 1/6 turn.

SAVE SOME $$ go with the R6 tube . I have it plug n play no more two hand fulls to go wide open throttle .

I phrased that wrong. 25% of the turn the busa takes now you can use a cam in the kit that opens full throttle with a quarter of stock turn. I found a quick turn throttle for $36 with grips. Opens throttle 20% faster. Motion Pro is nice because you can switch the cams between runs if you want. I read that the r6 tube wasn't as long and you had to use a dremel to fit it properly. I found that thread on forum with guys saying that.

no dremel needed . FYI I destroyed a 10,000 dollar bike due to a Motion pro throttle broke at wide open throttle wedged the cable /cam . FYI it was a single cable model . nothing like 400 pound bike with a 130 pound rider , and 155 hp in wheelie .
It happens so fast

2009 model for sure but if you go to you can see many years carry same part # my e bay purchase listed it up to 2014

Back