Mother on a Busa

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
Saw my mother today and took her for a ride... and that was my first time riding with a passenger... ever. It definitely feels different. She took the motorcycle safety course w/ my father so she knows a little about bikes. But she didn't do a great job leaning with me and I felt the bike swerve right when I wanted to go left. I also noticed the wind was much heavier on my head with a passenger....

I took her/her up over 100mph and when we got back she thought that was too fast. Before the ride, I told her to hold on to me tight because I didn't want her falling off the back when I decided to twist a little. I wanted to go faster, but 100 was enough I think.

Anyway, it was a fun 20 minute ride... no crash. That's what matters most.

100mph w/ my mom on the back.....that won't be happening for me!

What gear was she wearing?
rock.gif

She wore her helmet, jeans, jacket, gloves...

I wore a helmet, jeans, long sleeve shirt.

Wow, my Mom wouldn't get on my bike. She hates them and always tries to make me feel bad by laying the, "I'm losing sleep or my hair is getting more grey" trip on me.
biggrin.gif

Glad you had a good ride with, Mom, though. And glad no wreck either.
cool.gif

I took my mom for a ride on a 1990 Yamaha XT 350 enduro and didn't go faster than 25 mph. She cried the entire time -she HATES murdercycles.

This summer , i took my grandmother for a ride for about 15 mins. , she is about 78 and she said after the trip she feels so excited while riding  
biggrin.gif

ImageShack Links Do Not Work

Guclu, it that a before or AFTER picture of your Grandmother ! She looks either Real Excited to go, or she wants to ride MORE  
race.gif

I had my mother in law on my Busa once. Got her up to about 140 mph.
firedevil.gif
She did great but she did yell when we got back to the house. I think she liked it because she tells all of her friends about it all the time.
beerchug.gif

Took my 84 year old mother in law for a ride and she loved it. Didn't go 100+ though.

i finally got my mom to go for a ride this past week but couldn't talk my grandmother into it...Mom was stiff as a board for the whole 1/4 mile at about 30 mph...i don't think she took a breath or even blinked during it
biggrin.gif

Got the wife on the back of the Busa last week for the second time, she had her new helmet, gloves, leather jacket and jeans. Her truck was in for a service so as I was going for a ride, she thought kill two birds with one stone. Nice ride to the garage, tight left hander then gun it up the hill, not too fast ? hear a noise from the rear of the bike, so I stop and ask the wife what is it. She said that I was calling you a "Baassttaarrdd".
laugh.gif

Back