More whacky Texas weather

Dan

Married to HRH Grammy
Donating Member
Registered
Monday night it snows and we ended up with a little over 3 inches by Tuesday morning. Yesterday it's sunny and a high of 66. If you believe the weather channel we are supposed to get snow again tonight with 2"-4" of accumulation by morning.
banghead.gif

There are forecasting blizard conditions here in Tulsa for tonight and into tomorrow morning. Almost 60 for Saturday. Wonder why people keep getting sick?

The snow is really coming down now..........I can barely see across the highway from the window........ 1 hr N. of Dallas.

Man I love it when we get snow!!
beerchug.gif

I want some snow! Its supposed to cool off pretty good here just in time for the weekend of course. High of 49 low of 26. But wouldn't you know it warms right back up into the mid 60's just in time to go to work on Monday!
guns.gif

We have to be at the hospital at 8:45 tomorrow morning for her treatment so I'm trying to find a hotel now that is close by the hospital.  Last I checked the weather (if you believe the news) and we can get upwards a 5 inches of accumulation.  They closed our office about 30 minutes ago because the sleet has started to stack up.

Were in a tornado watch right now!
wowold.gif
Then its going to cool off for tonight and expect a beautiful weekend!
beerchug.gif

Crap! My parents retired to Rockport last year. I grew up in McAllen.

37 and raining here right now.

edit: calling for some snow mix tonight

Growing up, Corpus was the closest "big venue" and we would run up there to go to the concerts and then gorge ourselves on peel and eat shrimp at Snoopys.

I get to Rockport 3 or 4 times a year now to fish and see the folks. I may have to trailer the busa down and make a run.

Back