More snow in DFW

Dan

Married to HRH Grammy
Donating Member
Registered
I got up this morning to let the dogs out and we got 3-4 inches of snow overnight with snow forecasted off and on through early afternoon.

:wtf:

DAN! haven't seen you on here for a while and I heard you weren't coming to the Bash. I think you and Diane had better reconsider..... Lav needs company.:poke:

Ugg this was taken at 3am last night... no flash needed. :(

IMG_0537.jpg

DAN! haven't seen you on here for a while and I heard you weren't coming to the Bash. I think you and Diane had better reconsider..... Lav needs company.:poke:

Hey John!

My life's been a little out of control lately. I wish we could make it, but health and work related issues aren't going to allow it this Spring.

HRH and I planning on making it in the fall.

crazy weather.

Just had a friend ride his Busa down from Michigan. Took him 6 hours to get from North Dallas to China Spring...should have been about 1-1/2 to 2 hours. Hit sleet high winds, rain, snow. He got in last night around 9 pm...he was freezing cold, but safe.

yea we had some snow and sleet over here to in the north east cornor of Texas in Texarkana but nowhere near that much its still cold tho and i hate it

7"+ in southern KC. Fortunately, the temp is rising so it's starting to melt.

I'm glad that I at least got to ride some on Friday! It was nice out! A little windy, but still nice! We went from like 72 degrees on Friday, to snow and low temps 30's on Sat. Mon and Tues should be good for a little joy riding, as long as I'm home in time to watch '24'

Sorry to hear about the unexpected snow fall. We got some rain last night and this morning, that I did not see coming last night.

Back