I hate global warming

BusaFan00

Registered
I just got this notice in the email from my college.

To: Anchorage Campus Community
Date: April 9, 2008
Re: Snow alert

Dear campus community:
The Campus Response Team (CRT) is closely monitoring the snow and road conditions today, April 9. We advise you to travel with caution, allowing extra time to arrive at your destination. Snow is expected to accumulate throughout the day.  UAA remains open and operating today. We will continue to monitor the conditions and update you as the day progresses.

They're predicting 6-12 inches on snow accumulation this afternoon, and another 4 overnight.  
I think Al Gore is full of it!  
corner2.png

The NWS is calling for 1-2 foot of snow for us. Good thing I haven't put the sled away yet!
guns.gif

One winter is not representative of decades of increased warming...

I have lived in Alaska since '67...been all over the state. I have worked in the freezing Arctic to the warm Southeast.
Every year I pray for an early break up and almost every year it...doesn't.
please.gif

It snowed at my house in May, about 2 inches. I looked out my door every morning in May, waiting for "Global Warming" to show up, I even shouted out a few times in case it was lost - but all that darn pesky snow must of scared it off.
In all the prior years I have not experienced abnormally 'earlier' spring breakups or warmer winters or warmer summers.

How many of these 'Edjumacated' smarty pants have lived here daily for the past 40 years, studying the weather? where are the weather/temp. records for - say a brief moment in earth time - such as 4000 years?
dunno.gif

These Al Gornian's are nothing but a bunch of clucking chicken littles. Here is what they need for all their hysterics:
spank.gif

Finally, a global weather expert/scientist...and he rides a Hayabusa!
beerchug.gif
thumb_up.gif

Back