More K8 artwork......

Warchild

Banned
I was sent this pretty killer photo of the rear of my K8... I thought I would share with y'all....

This was taken at the Hotel 4-7's in Ely, Nevada this past weekend (May 30-31). I was the rallymaster for a 32-hour non-stop motorcycle Endurance rally named "WORD!" I had just ridden through 300 miles of some nasty-ass muddy rain of Biblical proportions while riding through Oregon on the way to Ely.

Our event photographer took this photo, did some way cool Photoshop effects/filters on it, and re-arranged my license plate to read "H 7777", which denotes the Hotel 4-7's.

It's a pretty cool shot if you study it a while... just thought I'd share....
cool.gif

mudart.jpg

Yeah, the look screams hard-core endurance rider.

Your bike however, is crying out for a bath.

Come on, brother! Even at the most bare bones flea-bag motel you can do a ten-foot wash job
laugh.gif

I do like the photo. Definitely the "rode hard, and put away wet" look. I'll wager you had a blast!
beerchug.gif

Have seen photos of your other bikes, especially remember the tricked out and SPOTLESS R-1, have to imagine that you were looking forward to washing the bike! Cool photo
beerchug.gif

has a kind of mad max thunderdome feel about it. Me likey.
thumb_up.gif
Outstanding analogy; it does indeed look *exactly* like that!
cool.gif

<div class="iF-Passage"><div class="QUOTEHEAD">Quote:[/Quote]<div class="QUOTE clearfix"><span class="quoteBegin"> </span>
Have seen photos of your other bikes, especially remember the tricked out and SPOTLESS R-1, have to imagine that you were looking forward to washing the bike![/quote]

Well, truthfully, I am not going to any great lengths to keep the K8 in any real showroom condition. For better or worse (and it's been mostly the latter, thus far), I am going to continue to run the bike in these insanely long 2000-mile/3000-mile Endurance runs at least until Sept. I'll wash it in between runs, but for the most part, washing just takes away valuable riding time. It's just going to get dirty again anyway.

I went after this bike to put it on the road and rack up the miles.... anything else just gets in the way.

Wow! I won't even leave the house if they are calling for rain. I like the showroom condition. Every time I pull in the garage from a ride whether short or long, she gets wiped down with detail spray and micro-fiber towels. My B*tch is clean!!!!
beerchug.gif

Wow! I won't even leave the house if they are calling for rain. I like the showroom condition. Every time I pull in the garage from a ride whether short or long, she gets wiped down with detail spray and micro-fiber towels. My B*tch is clean!!!!
beerchug.gif
thumb_up.gif

Bikes are made to ride, not to have kickstand parties with. If you cant get it wet, then you might as well get a Harley.
thumb_up.gif

Man War...really puts a guy to shame! Makes me wanna get out there and do what she was made to do...kinda puts things in perspective sometimes. I worry about my baby gettin a scratch or a nick when I should be rollin like you roll!
laugh.gif
thumb_up.gif
ThumbsUp.gif

Back