More drama with my bike accident!!

07vigorblue

Donating Member
Registered
I got denied by her insurance today, even though they havent recieved information from all the witnesses yet. Its total f***ing BS, Due to my speed which there was no way in hell i was speeding because if i was i would most likely be dead now. They fail to realize that she pulled out in front of me when i had the right away. thanks to that stupid ass crackhead jacked teeth witness said i gunned it and the stupid cop that messed up the report by failing to realize she pulled out in front of me and and put unsafe speed as the determining factor in the accident but yet still put my speed down as 35mph. WTF? I'm going through my insurance and they are gonna take care of everything but the pain and sufferage, and they are gonna go after her insurance. Some people are so stupid, I can get 10 honda cars and 10 harley's and they can f***ing gun it all day and not go anywhere. Just because you sound fast they think your going fast.

Oh i forgot to mention she called my insurance and tried to get a rental car out of the deal and she got denied. But i guess in the end i will get everthing paid for except for the pain and sufferage and she wont get a damn thing and her car will still be sitting in her driveway with a bent rear axle and she cant get it fixed because my insurance denied her and she has liability on her car. Next time she might think twice when she pulls out from a side road when there are vehicles coming and she thinks she can make it. :moon:

If the speed limit is 35 and you were going 35..how can speed be a factor. Did she get a ticket for failure to yield?

Sorry to hear about your accident and the recurring drama. Bikes can be fixed/replaced man, so when you do get back rollin' ride safe.

D

As usual, it is always the motorcyclist fault. Sorry to hear about the drama, you can always take her to small claims court for the $5K maximum but you need medical bills to justify the pain and suffering. Total BS.

Is this the same crash I read about some time back where the biker was passing a car in the right hand lane and some woman pulled into the left lane resulting in a rear end collision?

when I had my accident a 18 yearold girl crossed into my line of path. She had that one of insurance you get when want no one else will insure you. I had to sue my insurance company(Geico ). I wind up getting a little less than $200,000. But it did cost me my military retirement. I only had six more years to go
Posted via Mobile Device

i forgot to mention this from your last thread..but when you get your parts let me know Ill come down and help you put it back together...not sure what all you need, but I have and they are yours if you need
brake lever
left front clear turn signal
throttle hand grip and plastic throttle
left hand grip
a few spare body panel bolts
a chrome brake bar
stock headers..no mid pip or cans

Yep get a lawyer, my lawyer was looking at me like I had a porkchop around my neck as I explained what had happened. He is loving me. I'm still going thru the process but all will be good in the end. Get a lawyer.

If the speed limit is 35 and you were going 35..how can speed be a factor. Did she get a ticket for failure to yield?

There are many reasons why.

I had a person pass me on the shoulder of the road and when the shoulder ended she cut me off so she wouldn't crash into the guard rail but ended up running into my truck and messing up my bumper. The cop said the fault was 50/50 despite the three other witnesses in my vehicle saying she was driving crazy, passed on the shoulder and cut me off. It is insane what goes on nowadays due to the cracker jack box licensing system the government uses.

I have stock mid pipes and cans i can help you with. one can has a very small ding.
My insurance company settled with my accident. I got my check already and am now in the process of buying my new parts. Of course i didnt hit anybody, but the lady was in my lane head on. I lost it swerving and breaking. state trooper said she had a different version, so i pay my deductable and get my parts. My ribs are healing and the scrapes on my knees are almost a distant memory.
Good luck if you decide to sue, but to me NOT having the headache of that and all the drama is worth its weight in gold.

Well some good news is. If my adjuster will hurry up and get his butt out here get the report done so i can get my money i can start ordering parts and its only gonna cost me about $800 to fix it:thumbsup::beerchug:

Back