Accident update

I agree with Willie G. I have afriend that was involved in a car accident. He tried to take the high road. Guess what 10 years later he can barely even do his job because his back is messed up. Now recently he was invovled in another accident and took her to the cleaners. Let me tell you something guys, insurance rates are going up whether or not you sue the hell out of them. Its just another thing that they know they have the power. I say get your bike the way you want it. She was the idiot not you. Then on top of it she will prolly have to pay out of pocket too which will make her think twice about being such atwit when driving.

P.S. Said friend did a wheelie along time ago too wrecked said bike and got to pay 10,000 dollars out of pocket and said child was nowhere near the bike when he crashed, big momma came out of the house and told the boy to lay down on the ground. So I think the karma thing is a bunch of shid

After 3 years I just settled a motorcycle wreck.
My bike was totalled & I had knee surgery.
I tried not to get an attorney involved & they offered my $900. I had over $25k in just bills.

I have a great attorney here in Dallas that handles motorcycle claims.

PM me if you want her information. She is not an ambulance chaser, just a good person who wants bikers taken care of.

+1000000 on getn a lawyer involoved man-simply becuz this is NOT your game....you dont know how to play-said so yourself this is your first accident, right? let the pros handle it...but make sure they are a pro who YOU feel comfortable with.

if you are having trouble finding a reputable lawyer in your area, grab some Bike mags off the newstands n flip thru looking for Motorcycle Lawyers...they all have a few listings-might be of some help.

In any case-dont stop doctor visits-get that hip/back looked at n get a LONG-TERM prognosis on what your condition will be like....this information may change your mind about who much$$ you should be getting from personal injury part...n think about this: if that T*@T never hit you, there would be no doctor visits, x-rays, shooting pains....this has drastically affected/changed your life n daily routine...lost work wages, n who knows how long without a Busa?
rock.gif
if someone took my Busa away---Id be charging $100s by the DAY!!!
firedevil.gif

seriously tho- YOU ARE THE VISTIM HERE -so act like one. Get help from a trustworthy lawyer, take their advice (which is hopefully all of our's rolled into one) and let the healing process begin.
oh, n dont try to claim manicures and "happy endings" are part of your healing process....it doesnt fly. (dont ask how I know
all_coholic.gif
)

good luck brutha
beerchug.gif

Back