Got bike impounded for speeding...

Speed King

Banned
Got bike impounded for speeding , stupid , stupid, stupid:banghead:
Had to pay $253 bucks to get my bike out of impound , spent the night in jail, $500.00 bail.
I was traveling 140mph in a 55, they are going to mail me my court date.

You guys can rag on me all ya want, i did a very stupid thing and now I am going to have to pay the price:banghead:

Ouch man. Wait till insurance hits. Thats what will hurt. I guess it could happen to any one of us. We just havent got caught yet. Good luck. Let us know what happens.

OOOF! How long did it take them to catch up after you pulled over?
Just living up to your name I guess. Good luck.

I hope you'll be able to legally drive it again sometime in the near future.

Get your :please::please: on!

If i was caught doing that it would take a roadblock or a helicopter for me to stop cause i would not want the ramifications of that action. Also why i dont speed that bad hardly at all... But i have and do speed that bad, on back roads.

Had to pay $253 bucks to get my bike out of impound , spent the night in jail, $500.00 bail.

You guys can rag on me all ya want, i did a very stupid thing and now I am going to have to pay the price:banghead:

I find this hard to believe coming from someone that has followed the handbook, and rides at the lowest RPM's I have ever heard of!

I go triple every day, and you and I have had many discussions about RPM's!

Did you just get a Wild ass Hair or is this a Joke?

I find this hard to believe coming from someone that has followed the handbook, and rides at the lowest RPM's I have ever heard of!

I go triple every day, and you and I have had many discussions about RPM's!

Did you just get a Wild ass Hair or is this a Joke?

His name is speed king... :laugh: sorry for the joke... no offense.

You actually pulled over? did they have a helicopter or something?

Yes, I pulled over, I did not want to take the chance of crashing, police radios are faster, If I did not pull over who knows what would have happened, I probably would have just made matters a whole lot worse.

Yes, I pulled over, I did not want to take the chance of crashing, police radios are faster, If I did not pull over who knows what would have happened, I probably would have just made matters a whole lot worse.

Im just questioning here so dont take offense. At that speed how did you even know they were behind you? Did it take a while for them to get up to you? Details pleaseee sir

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Sorry...:rofl::rofl::rofl: Props man! Shouldn't a stopped, surely you coulda got away. Priceless! But much respect! You're gonna have some stories to tell:rofl:

You did the right thing pulling over I guess these guys do not understand the punishment for running they can actually give u like 7yrs in jail,,,,,no bull
So all u guys should look at your local rules before u through u and your families lives out of the window,,,,,;o(:banghead:

Ouch!

Rag on ya? Nah!

We usually let our beast stretch its legs from time to time. We eventually must accept consequences if we get caught. Its simple as that.

Last edited:
You did the right thing pulling over I guess these guys do not understand the punishment for running they can actually give u like 7yrs in jail,,,,,no bull
So all u guys should look at your local rules before u through u and your families lives out of the window,,,,,;o(:banghead:

Rule is, Don't run if you can't get away.:rofl: But seriously, even if you stop, they can still say you ran, even if you didn't. And guess who the judge belives in court:poke:
Gee your honor, I was doin 140, of course it took him awhile to catch up, but I wasn't runnin, honest. SpeedKing, I hope they didn't try and pin felony eluding/evading on you too, regardless that you stopped.

Gotta scan and post the ticket. I'd frame it!

I can't cast the first stone. I got video on utube of me going faster.... with someone else on this forum leaving me in the dust...

Whoa is right! Would like to hear the rest of the story, where were you, how did you know they were behind you? Stopping was probably the best thing to do, trying to run makes things a whole lot worse. I have done it, been caught, had my bike impounded and thrown in jail......but I was 18 yrs. old at the time. No lecture from me bud, been there and done that.

Just so you know, I always pull over and I have had many conversations with the Policemen and Women. There is always a way to talk to them and explain your side. They are not out to get you, they are more concerned with you being a hoon and hurting someone else and/or yourself!

I ain't hate'n here., just curious!

Bubba

Back