Montgomery carbon fiber headlight?

Anyone have experience with one of these? Is the led headlight option useable? Seems kinda novel, I dig it but I dont wanna lose my useable light.

I can't see that light doing very much at all... there's a YouTube channel I watch called suburban delinquent that has "race fairings" on his bike with a similar style of light and the couple videos I've seen of him riding at night he's said how he can't see nothing with it and that's with him riding in the city out in cali.

That cover is for racing. I think the little LED is just to not get a ticket if you ride it on the street (during the day). I think it would be better if it was a cover you could put on the light when you go to the track rather than having to tape it. Then you could put a blackout switch on everything else and cover the headlight .

Klutch there are lots of options if you are just doing this mod for aesthetics.
No need to drop $235,you can get all sorts of covers for as low as 20 bucks.If yer looking for a brighter head lite,this isn't it. Cut off in the middle of intersections is prolly the number 1 issue we face out in the street.Cutting yer vis to on coming traffic may not be the way to go.I've done headlite cover mods before,so I can't really talk on that. :D
If this is a drag strip thing then I'll STFU. Messing with your bikes lights can be a dangerous game as seen here in this picture...of Rubb's A55.
Rubb.

Is it just a stagnant light or does it pulse if you hit the brakes?
My assumption is that if you want both a tail light and a brake light function you would get the double LED option. I have not messed with this yet, but I am expecting it to function as a brake light only. So it will be off normally and only lit when using the brakes. You could set up a double LED version to have one lit normally, and the other light on the brakes.

I just didn’t really like the look of two LEDs and almost never have my bike out at night anymore so that’s why I got what I got.

Back