mods are coming fast

nobody has anything to say? this is a first! i guess i really need to paint this thing? wheres the love?
sad.gif

jk:D

I know the feeling! Posted a thread about mods I'm thinkin' about for my bike and got very little response. All the mods look good and congrats on the healthy baby boy and beautiful wife!

thanks bro. i know if i had my paint done id have replies all over. im starting the paint on monday and ill have it done in about a week.

great pics, especially of your wife and new child. Always keep them in mind when you ride so you can get home safely to them. All the mods in the world dont matter if you wrap it around a tree. Keep that bike sweet.............

oh yeah, paint that damn thing. All those mods are like putting fur seats in a mini cooper. Sure if your on the bike its great but everyone is still scratching their heads when you drive by with that less than beautiful side panel... lol... keep up the good work but when it comes to bikes , exterior does count... ride safe...

a new body its literally in the mail i had to save up since i havent been able to work since the crash. the mods became available cheap. next weekend there will be new pics of a candy red/black busa with all that crap

Looking good bro, like the clamp and the grips are sick (lil pricey for a bruh right now though). I can't wait to see the end product. What kind of paint are you thinking about? How do yo like your HMFs? Keep the pics coming.

BD

the paint is in another post i sttarted in general topics so check it out and the hmfs are still my fav duals and the sound is enough to make a gixxer1000 stop following me on a ride. he said it was awesome but he could hear his bike and kept getting in the wrong gear in the turns. i was like hahahahahah!
laugh.gif

Lots of fun for sure! It's cool to see all the pics. that helps a newbie busa owner big time to see what some of the ideas and such are.

Keep 'em coming. And take care. You have a beautiful family - that's number one.

Lots of fun for sure! It's cool to see all the pics. that helps a newbie busa owner big time to see what some of the ideas and such are.

Keep 'em coming. And take care. You have a beautiful family - that's number one.

Back