mods are coming fast

onetimedownbusa

Registered
in the last week ive been going crazy on my baby.  im getting ready for paint and some other stuff and ill post my new paint idea in a min so check it out but here is the current mod list as of today and pics will be up tomorrow.  i finally put on the billet lowering tree today and took off my riser kit and it looks so sweet! also i picked up a zero gravity smoke windscreen and cruisin has never been more comfortable.  i did the airbox flapper mod and to my suprise it runs a bit better at cruisind throttle.(less hesitation due to mo custom pc3 map but it helped). indiglo gauges which are really bright. new custom billet grips that will be picked up next week but are seriously bad a#$! and i also geared it down to 16/42 and even in 6th at 80 i can pull a 03 954rr with full exhaust. i need a speedo healer cause its way off at higher speeds!  ive been busy and there is alot more power and bling to come but $$ is tight so i have to pace myself
biggrin.gif
 ill have al the pic tomorrow. i rode 260 miles today and am too lazy to go take pics untill the am! peace fellas and fellets

<!--EDIT|onetimedownbusa
Reason for Edit: "finally got the picsup"|1087254725 -->

oh i also got an Icon motorhead jacket in all black and i love it along with some new gloves! its all coming along and ill put those pics upp too!!

Sounds like you have been very busy, OTDB! Can't wait to see the pics!

my wife left the camera on so its dead. im cleaning the bike in the morning and ill get the pics up tomorrow and it will be clean! sorry i couldnt wait for pics to brag a little. oh hows the bike and you. i read you wrecked right?

i didnt pick up the gripsyet cause i have to drive an hour to get em so pics will have to wait but ill get em soon and i forgot to get pics of the airbox mod and the power commander mod as well as the tre mod i bought today but we all know what they look like anyway.

man i need to get off my butt and get my paint started! its gonna be tight!
i hope you guys think it looks good other than the fubared paint but it will come as soon as i get motivated to sand alot!

Back