Modified Hayabusa death machine!

wyldfantasies

Registered
I just wanted to show you guys a machine my buddy made that is wicked as hell he fabricated it himself from a wrecked hayabusa. It is made strictly for the dirt drags so it only has to go straight for 300 but he made it himself I thought it was pretty cool...

[URL="
[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
this one?
- Crazy Hayabusa dirt drag bike Prototype holeshot![/url]

Wont get enough traction to do very good the way it is set up.

Aww man I dont know what happened there lol here lets try this again. And yes it was made years ago. But I have some new footage and I wanted to show the evolution...

- DIRT DEMON hayabusa death machine! Part 1 of 3[/url]

Sorry about that.

evolution....of what...him driving it out of the shed?? Give a redneck a weekend of boredom and a low-sided torn up Busa and this is what happens. ???

I especially like the part where he could have killed the camera dude when he flung rocks at him..:poke:.good thing he wasnt driving in a cow patie patch...things could of been ugly:moon::laugh:

hehe, yea, good way to get very airborne.
- Street bike Jump[/url]

hey ogre, that guy looks like he broke his back. not a good idea to stunt like that.:cookoo:

Aww man I dont know what happened there lol here lets try this again. And yes it was made years ago. But I have some new footage and I wanted to show the evolution...

- DIRT DEMON hayabusa death machine! Part 1 of 3[/url]

Sorry about that.

No worries man. Hell I'd drive it.

hehe, yea, good way to get very airborne.
- Street bike Jump[/url][/

Somebody find the guy who said you can go twice as fast and enroll him in level 1 math class :poke::poke:???

Maybe it could elvolve into this sand drag bike. Its tuned by Spiderman Mcbride.It has a nitro 1200hp motorcycle engine and does 200 ft in 2.0 seconds. They race these, and anything else on dirt, in Louisiana.

- Nitro Methane Bike (Daylight) @ Planet Sand Drags 2008[/url]

Back