Modded my Hump

Nice! The 08 hump is more cut intensive because you actually have to cut the interior piece of it. Not hard, but requires more time.

This is Ken, bragging about his "multiple motorcycle syndrome" :laugh:

Looks good...can you sand down and polish the grab bar? Cheap mod, should be hours of fun :laugh:

This is Ken, bragging about his "multiple motorcycle syndrome" :laugh:

Looks good...can you sand down and polish the grab bar? Cheap mod, should be hours of fun :laugh:

Who pulled your chain this morning? :laugh: The 'syndrome' has the possibility of getting worse pretty soon.

Who pulled your chain this morning? :laugh: The 'syndrome' has the possibility of getting worse pretty soon.

I just know a guy or two like you...it's even harder once your MPMS kicks in (Multiple Parked Motorcycle Syndrome) :rofl:

Parked in the parking lot at work after riding in (it was cold!). :super: And here's another way to say something about your MPMS coment, hater! :moon:

Parked in the parking lot at work after riding in (it was cold!). :super: And here's another way to say something about your MPMS coment, hater! :moon:

Testy today, aren't we? Look, I know you keep trying to catch me in posts, but you should be happy just owning 20 Hayabusas Ken...jeez, you do win, see?! :lol:

Testy today, aren't we? Look, I know you keep trying to catch me in posts, but you should be happy just owning 20 Hayabusas Ken...jeez, you do win, see?! :lol:

You know better than that, 'Chelle! :laugh:

Back