MNG @ Eureka Springs

Bid Red posted in the MNG date thread that he would like to come to the MNG and was wanting to know if anyone wanted to split a room. He would be coming up from Irving, Tx, so I know he could hook up with some of you Tx. guys on the way up. Send him a PM and help me get him to join us!
beerchug.gif

well fellas, Unfortunaly my bike was stolen in october. I still plan on making the trip down and doing the ride with you guys. Here is the unfortunate news. I now have a harley v-rod so i may not be able to keep up
rock.gif
rock.gif

rock.gif

well fellas, Unfortunaly my bike was stolen in october. I still plan on making the trip down and doing the ride with you guys. Here is the unfortunate news. I now have a harley v-rod so i may not be able to keep up
rock.gif

rock.gif
Dont worry brother, there will be others in the back watching for straglers! Sorry, just kiddings, bring the V-rod, I dont think it will be the only one there.
super.gif

rock.gif

we don't care what you ride you are still part of the Org family so bring your A$$ and lets ride. Hell if you let me ride that V-Rod you can ride my Busa.

damnit is it June yet. Plus that will be my birthday weekend.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif
Sorry to hear about your bike, but I'm glad to see you are coming!

rock.gif

Hal, yes that means the gravel part again. It was only about 100 yards and you made it just fine.

Don

super.gif
PM -->
USN05LE @ Jan. 28 2008 said:
1278785[/ATTACH] PM]
Hal, yes that means the gravel part again.  It was only about 100 yards and you made it just fine.

Don
He would have had a fit if he saw the roads I led Busawhipped and My wife on the day after the Fall 06 one!
100 yards = 2 hours of cleaning!
smileyexhibit.gif
Oh well, it was kind of fun watching the fish.
sadnews.gif

super.gif

Turn on the stunt riding Hal... with only one wheel on the ground it should only take half the cleaning
laugh.gif

Well.. it looks like the Spring Bash is out for me, so the Meet & Greet is in! I will be arriving on Thursday with a scheduled departure of Sunday. Room #106 is reserved.
cool.gif
beerchug.gif

sounds like we may end up with the entire Motel.
beerchug.gif
I will take off Friday and head down first thing in the morning. Can't wait until June and I finally meet some of you guys.

Back