Mirko 'Crocop' Filipovic

i've been watching him for a while...great fighter...it is going to be fun watchng him go through the UFC ranks now
beerchug.gif

in his ufc debut they played a clip of him saying "get hit with my right leg and and call the ambulance.... get hit with my left leg and call a hearse"

hahahahahahah
super.gif
badass d00d

he is fearsome! even sparring, he injures people!
SHOCKED.gif

you coldn't pay me enuf to fight him.....unless we're talking controlling stock in Suzuki-i'd take a 2x4 to the head for that-which is what his leg feels like!
crazy.gif

cant wait to see who UFC offers up next for him...like serving live bait

If I was allowed to wear my riding gear? I'd get in there with him for a couple of rounds. I've got pretty sturdy legs, and the Arai can take a beating... Prolly bring some earplugs though... Cause it's going to be pretty damn loud.

I would love to train with him. Has been one of my favorite fighters for a long time now. I have most of his MMA fights on DVD but haven't got around to getting the K-1 fights yet

I believe Mirko and St.Pierre are the two baddest mofo's out there period. I don't think the UFC has anyone close to being able to take out CroCop. I just feel bad for Coture cause after he takes away Silvia's title, CroCop will most deffinately take him down, hard. Maybe they will let him beat down Silvia before he goes up against Coture. I wish St.Pierre would gain some or CroCop would loose some weight and go after that POS Liddel. He's had it coming for a while now.

loss
Kevin Randleman
KO
PRIDE HW GP Opening

loss
Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
Submission
PRIDE GP 2005

loss
Mark Hunt
Decision
PRIDE Shockwave 2005

loss
Fedor Emelianenko
Decision
PRIDE Final Conflict

now that you see his record you can see that everone that beat him was ground and pound .randy colture is old no doubt but it wont be a walk away for crocov . and if randy does get him down its gonna be a hell of a fight...

Very scary striker and mad skills with kick but as stated above, the ground game may be questionable.

I didn't realize you were allowed to kick to the head when your opponent is down?

(tpbio @ Feb. 21 2007,18:37) Very scary striker and mad skills with kick but as stated above, the ground game may be questionable.

I didn't realize you were allowed to kick to the head when your opponent is down?
Only in pride not in UFC .. Crocov is a awesome fighter mad standup . But he is not that good on the ground. It will be a hell of a fight . Would love to see him and ortez go at it . Or even the pit bull orloski ( he just doesnt have that good of a chin but throws a hell of a punch)

Back