A lesson learned, don't post your ignorance on the Internet!

it says they have somehow identified the rider as some 25 year old ...cant remember his name and he's facing up to 5 years in prison. what an idiot! makes us all look bad. however im sure many of us are guilty of doing something quite stupid on the street at some point in our lives or another.

while theres dangerous, dangerous-er and more dangerous-est im willing to bet that most of you speed or have sped as well. Just because you dont split lanes doesnt make how you speed better or more right than this guy. i agree with you that this is unsafe and on the negative impact riding/riders like that have on the 2 wheel community as a whole, but some people call ALL of us 'idiots with a death wish' for riding a motorcycle AT ALL. from what ive 'seen' i actually thought that video was rather pedestrian.

I wish someone would post his personal info so I can take out a life insurance policy on him when he gets outta jail....:whistle:

then again I think most of us have operated at speeds that would surely kill us if we lost control or som idiot pulled out on front of us but splitting lanes at those speeds is plain stupid. in fact splitting lanes at any speed pver 25 mph is stupid imo with half the nation texting while driving these days and failing to stay in their lane.

Bragging got him busted, that and using his home computer. :banghead:

I agree that he has no idea what could/will happen with one wrong move.

Well it might be 5 years before he can try that again. :thumbsup:

Back