Hello from Germany

Falke-MD

Registered
Hello,

my Name is Mirko, i´m 26 Years old and from Germany.
I ride my second Busa, a 2008 Busa with a Fairing from 1999 Busa, today... Picz on my Profile or see my Avatar...
Color is orange with blue Strips/Flames with

- Fender Gixxer 1000
- BMC Filters
- Racing Windscreen
- High Volume Oil Pump Gear
- steel flex brake line
- 4in1 SlipOn Exhaust (Titan Manifold "Akrapovic" and Silencer "SuzukiCup" Gixxer 1000)
and many small Things...

so i hope everyone understand me, because my English isnt perfect...

Now, i´m looking for new Ideas, but actually I´m looking for the conversation with nice People..

Best Regards Mirko

:welcome: to the board...you'll be able to find plenty of new ideas for modding and a few of the people around here are nice :laugh:

:welcome: to the oRg :thumbsup:

P.S. I'm the only nice one around. You'll see, you'll see :lookaround:

Welcome to the oRg!!! Your English is better than our German! :laugh:

Glad to have you here...nice Busa!! :thumbsup:

Welcommen! Ich spreche bissen deutsch!

probably misspelled every word... but you found a great place for good people!:thumbsup:

where in germany are you?

EBC "Extreme Pro" ceramic front brake pads will stop you sooner.
Have the ecu flashed to remove the lower timing restrictions in 1st thru 4th gear(and automatically removes top speed limiter).
Secondary throttle plate opening rate copy/paste from 1st/5th to 2nd, 3rd, wakes the gen2(08 to 14) up alot.
Welcome to the org.

Hello,

first thank You i was so warmly welcomed...

@ busabeast
You have written 3 Words correctly :beerchug:
I live in Magdeburg.

@sixpack577
I drive EBC sintered pads front and rear
And i have flashed my ECU last Year, too... Full Power and she goes over 186mph:thumbsup:

@FlatlandBusa
in 7h the Body (GEN 1) was done with adapt on my GEN2 Busa... Many Parts are Plug & Play

Hallo und wilkommen Mirko! :beerchug:

Ich spreche nur ein bisschen Deutsch aber dein Englisch ist ganz gut.

Ich finde die orange und blau Farben sehr geil! Wie schnell an der Autobahn haben Sie das Motorrad gefahren? In dieser Stadt haben wir ein VW-Werk und viele Bayerische Motorräder.

Bis dann!

Welcome bro,and nice bike(and don't worry about your English[or as my 2nd wife from the UK used to correct me,we don't speak English...we speak American:laugh:],lots of us here on the peanut gallery don't speak it well either).:thumbsup:

...and watch out for that dadofthree character,he's trouble.:laugh:

@ Flicka
Das ist schön, dass man hier den ein oder anderen in der gleichen Sprache trifft:beerchug:
Wir in Magdeburg haben nur ein Schubert Helm Fabrik, VW ist in Wolfsburg und es sind wenige die eine BMW fahren oder meinst du die Stadt in der du wohnst?
Mein schnellstes was ich bisher gefahren bin war 312 Km/h.. aber ohne Spiegel

It´s really nice to meet people speak the same language...
WE have only one in Magdeburg a Schubert Hemlet Factory, VW is in Wolfsburg and there are few who drive a BMW or mean the City where live?
My fastest Thing i´m ever driven was 193 MpH...but without Mirror

@DRAGRAC€R
Yes that´s right.. we are the Sister-City from Nashville:bowdown:

Greetz

Back