Old newbie from Germany

Welcome and nice bike! I lived in Hanau, near Frankfurt for 3 years a little while back. Never saw a 'busa there or anywhere really and I was looking. You have a beautiful country and an awesome place to ride!

Welcome! Beautiful bike. Seeing a Busa in Germany is like seeing a race horse on the track. I lived in Heidelberg for 2 years and had a turbo750. I took it out on the Autobahn one time. The bike did not like to go over 120 without serious wind buffet and wandering. Have you let your Busa loose on the Autobahn yet?
Germany is the most beautiful and well set up country I have ever visited. I love that there is the city and the country, with not much urban sprawl. The wide open road always seemed to me to be only 10 minutes away from any downtown area. Welcome again.  
beerchug.gif

Your pictures are fantastic. I keep going back to look at them. There's something emotionally moving to see a Busa backdropped with a hazy German city background. I so want to go back with my bike and take a tour.

(viva_colonia @ Oct. 06 2006,06:09) Greetings from the Country without speedlimits
smile.gif

My name is René from Germany I´m riding a 00 Busa with some minor modifications.

And this is, how it looks

haya2_druck.jpg
Have enjoyed my trips to Germany immensely!! Especially the time on your Autobahn and the Paulaner bier!!! Welcome to the board!
beerchug.gif

phpSa8yw7PM.jpg

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
to the board René. Working in Berlin at the moment, only problem my Busa is in the UK. Still might bring it over in the summer.

Del

Back