wheelies and other awesome things in a car

Holy jeeeeez! We here in america need to step up our game cause we ain't got nothin on those fools!!!! I just figured those jeeps must have a great balance point, then when they were in the ford or Chevy pickup I was like hell no!

The music should have been, "Too Much Time On My Hands".

The Video should have been titled, "The Young And The Stupid".

I wonder how many people have died at the hands of these ass clowns? And how many of these ass clowns have died pulling these insane stunts?

Big Bo said:
The music should have been, "Too Much Time On My Hands".

The Video should have been titled, "The Young And The Stupid".

I wonder how many people have died at the hands of these ass clowns? And how many of these ass clowns have died pulling these insane stunts?

Lol ass clowns :-)

You could NOT do that in Walmart flip flops!

While some of the stuff is just crazy reckless endangerment, yes I sound old, the driving on two wheels takes some extreme skill. Hollywood stunt men train for that and these kids do it on a Friday night, ha!

They need to send in some resumes to Hollywood! Changing tires while on two wheels, driving with your foot, and then to top it off it looked like one guy had his hookah going toward the end while on two wheels out on the fender?

Wow!

KSA kids are crazy skilled.

Bunch of crazy Arab kids and it was:

Submitted by @TheFatJew
Total Views : 318980
Video Added : 2012-05-13

:rofl:

You could NOT do that in Walmart flip flops!

While some of the stuff is just crazy reckless endangerment, yes I sound old, the driving on two wheels takes some extreme skill. Hollywood stunt men train for that and these kids do it on a Friday night, ha!

They need to send in some resumes to Hollywood! Changing tires while on two wheels, driving with your foot, and then to top it off it looked like one guy had his hookah going toward the end while on two wheels out on the fender?

Wow!

KSA kids are crazy skilled.

Bunch of crazy Arab kids and it was:

Submitted by @TheFatJew
Total Views : 318980
Video Added : 2012-05-13

:rofl:

see the thing that gets me is where they change the tire on the jeep or whatever it is on two wheels that tire isnt even spinning at all so im wondering how they accomplished this cause the guy has his foot on there after removing the tire

I believe the vehicles are Mitsubishi Pajeros.
After being up on two wheels the other two probably jus stop spinning?
It is amazing to see them do that as it looks like they are in complete control and can do it in anything.

The spinning in traffic is yes crazy but still it takes skill to loop a car in a straight line.

Holy jeeeeez! We here in america need to step up our game cause we ain't got nothin on those fools!!!! I just figured those jeeps must have a great balance point, then when they were in the ford or Chevy pickup I was like hell no!

How about that tractor trailer at 5:25

I believe the vehicles are Mitsubishi Pajeros.
After being up on two wheels the other two probably jus stop spinning?
It is amazing to see them do that as it looks like they are in complete control and can do it in anything.

The spinning in traffic is yes crazy but still it takes skill to loop a car in a straight line.

thats why i posted it its not just some teenagers hitting and ebrake these guys are actually good

Just crazy, I bet if you keep tabs on this you will read about someone getting killed very soon from it.

Back